If you are used to using Microsoft Excel on a Windows device and now on Excel on a Mac/Macbook and wondering why the F4 key opens the Spotlight search or Function + F4 key does not work to get to the Repeat Last Action option.
Well, the shortcut key to repeat the last action in Excel on macOS is different, you will need to press Command ⌘ + Y to achieve that.
Repeat Last Action Shortcut on Mac
Command ⌘ + Y
You can also achieve the same by going to Excel Menu: Edit -> Repeat (next to Undo)
Let's see a Gif demo to see the repeat shortcut in action.
As you may see, my last action was bold, using Command + Y keys I was able to repeat the same for the next two cells.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to use SSH in Windows Terminal
- Mac: Sign in Required We cant upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired [Word Excel]
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- How to Create Awesome Quizzes using Windows 365 Forms
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- How to lock cells in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- How to locate Python Installation on Windows (10/11)
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- How to Repeat Last Action F4 on Excel on Mac Like Windows
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Office.com downloading zero byte file name prelanding on Safari browser
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Cmd command get current directory location
- How to update Microsoft Excel on Mac
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel on Mac
- How to turn off Dark Mode in Excel App for Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to add Solver Add-in in Microsoft Excel on Mac
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- How to Freeze Top Row in Excel for Mac
- Online HTML Code Formatter (Prettier) Tool - Tools
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- Write to File in Java using BufferedWriter - Java
- Safari Full Screen Shortcut using Keyboard [macOS] - MacOS
- Install Bash Completion on macOS - Bash
- Bypass domain name with credentials SharePoint, .Net site from IIS - SharePoint
- How to change the tab color on Microsoft Excel on Mac - MacOS
- How to Enable Developers Option in Android Phones Settings - Android