There are various ways in which you can open TextEdit App on the Mac.
- Option 1: Using Spotlight Search.
On your Mac keyboard, press the F4 key and it should open Spotlight Seach, just type TextEdit and hit enter.
- Option 2: Using Launch Pad:
On your Macbook trackpad, pinch with your thumb and 3 fingers to open Launch Pad, here you will find the TextEdit App icon, if you can't simply make use of the search.
- Option 3: Using the Finder App
Open the Finder app and go to Applications and you should see TextEdit App.
- Option 4: Using the Terminal
If you are a software engineer and use the terminal console a lot, then you can open TextEdit by executing the below command.
% open /System/Applications/TextEdit.app
- How to find path of file on Mac Terminal
- How to disable Siri on Mac Monterey
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Go to Specific file path using Mac Finder
- How to find Java HOME in Mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- How to Insert an Inverted Question Mark on Mac ¿
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque)
- How to check of Updates on Microsoft Edge Browser on Mac (macOS)
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to identify installed Java (JDK) Version on macOS
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- Open Docker from Terminal Command on Mac
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to take a screenshot on a Mac - updated for Ventura 13 [updated 2023]
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Terminal ZSH Error
- How to remove username from Mac Menu Bar?
- macOS Ventura XCode Command Line Tools Installation
- Where is .zshrc file located in macOS
- How to Show Path of Files or App in Mac Spotlight Search
- How to enable root user on Mac Terminal
- Install Java 17 (LTS) JDK on ARM based M1/M2 Mac Natively
- How to reload Zsh .zshrc Profile - zsh
- Install OpenSSL on Linux/Ubuntu - Linux
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Eclipse
- Mac Shortcut for Fullscreen mode for App Window - MacOS
- Java Join Strings with Comma Separator - Java
- How to add Date and Time to Windows Notepad File - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to submit website to dmoz directory - HowTos
- Java + Spring JDBC Template + Gradle Example - Java
Have Questions? Post them here!