The latest version of macOS - Ventura 13.0 is released today and you must have got a notification on your Macbook. After the setup is downloaded you would see a message saying "Preparing macOS Ventura 13.0...", "About 30 minutes remaining" which is where the downloaded setup is verified at Apple's server, you might see it is stuck at this message for a long time.
All you should do is wait, preparing an update usually takes more time than 30 minutes, so be patient and grab a cup of coffee and give it some time.
If still, it's taking too long few things you can try,
- Make sure your internet is working.
- Make sure you have a stable and a good bandwidth internet connection.
- If your wifi connectivity is poor, try to switch to some other network for the setup image verification process.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- List of Rust Cargo Commands - Rust
- Convert JSON to XML using Java Jackson Library - Java
- Know Mac Model Number using Terminal - MacOS
- SQL: Check if table exists - HowTos
- How to quit or exit SFTP Prompt on Terminal - Linux
- PowerShell Alias Type Commands List for Mac - MacOS
- How to install multiple Python Packages at once using pip/pip3 command - PIP