The latest version of macOS - Ventura 13.0 is released today and you must have got a notification on your Macbook. After the setup is downloaded you would see a message saying "Preparing macOS Ventura 13.0...", "About 30 minutes remaining" which is where the downloaded setup is verified at Apple's server, you might see it is stuck at this message for a long time.
All you should do is wait, preparing an update usually takes more time than 30 minutes, so be patient and grab a cup of coffee and give it some time.
If still, it's taking too long few things you can try,
- Make sure your internet is working.
- Make sure you have a stable and a good bandwidth internet connection.
- If your wifi connectivity is poor, try to switch to some other network for the setup image verification process.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Trigger Notification Center Message using Mac Terminal Command
- [macOS] How to search or view previous terminal command history
- Show/Hide Hidden Files and Directories on Mac Finder
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Setting JAVA_HOME in macOS Big Sur
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- How to Show Battery percentage on Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- Move from Zsh to Bash shell macOS
- Install Native Golang on M1/M2 ARM based Mac
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- The Zsh Shell - Mac Tutorial
- Installing brew on M1/M2 ARM Mac
- Display Seconds in Digital Clock on Mac Menu Bar [macOS]
- How to Increase Mac Terminal Buffer Size
- Add Sketch from iPhone to MacBook with macOS Monterey
- How to view the desktop when using macOS Stage Manager?
- [fix] App store not working on Mac, Blank Black or White Screen
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- Set Custom Background Wallpaper on Mac Terminal (macOS Ventura)
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online - SharePoint
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams - Teams
- How to find someone on Instagram - HowTos
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard - Chrome
- Android App Showing Two Toolbars Issue fix - Android
- NOTE: This project contains resource errors, so aapt did not succeed, which can cause rendering failures. Fix resource problems first. - Android
- remove div vertical scroll - Html
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac - MacOS