If you own a new M1 Chip-based Mac device, you must always try and install all the applications that run natively - doing so you will make the app run more efficiently and energy-efficient.
Google Chome is one of those App that eats up a lot of CPU and Memory resources, so better get the Native Chrome installed on your M1 Mac.
How to install Google Chrome Browser that runs natively on M1 Mac?
- Go to Chrome's website: https://www.google.com/chrome/
- When you click on Download Chrome link, you will get a pop-up with two options: Mac with Intel Chip or Mac with Apple chip, selected the Apple Chip option,
- You will be re-directed to a page where you can download the Chrome .dmg file by clicking "Download Chrome" on the top right side of the page.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to Update Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- clear is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file. - DOS
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities - Android
- 403 forbidden error for Image - PHP
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent - WhatsApp
- [Solution] Java Error Code 1603. Java Update did not complete. - Java