If you own a new M1 Chip-based Mac device, you must always try and install all the applications that run natively - doing so you will make the app run more efficiently and energy-efficient.
Google Chome is one of those App that eats up a lot of CPU and Memory resources, so better get the Native Chrome installed on your M1 Mac.
How to install Google Chrome Browser that runs natively on M1 Mac?
- Go to Chrome's website: https://www.google.com/chrome/
- When you click on Download Chrome link, you will get a pop-up with two options: Mac with Intel Chip or Mac with Apple chip, selected the Apple Chip option,
- You will be re-directed to a page where you can download the Chrome .dmg file by clicking "Download Chrome" on the top right side of the page.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Chrome,
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- Convert JSON to XML using Java Jackson Library - Java
- How to: Docker Remove Image - Docker
- Duplicate id @+id/textView1, already defined earlier in this layout Android Error - Android
- How to add hint text in bootstrap input text field and text area - Bootstrap
- How to reset eclipse layout - Android
- 9 Border to DIV Element in HTML Examples - Html
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE - Microsoft
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar - Microsoft