If you own a new M1 Chip-based Mac device, you must always try and install all the applications that run natively - doing so you will make the app run more efficiently and energy-efficient.
Google Chome is one of those App that eats up a lot of CPU and Memory resources, so better get the Native Chrome installed on your M1 Mac.
How to install Google Chrome Browser that runs natively on M1 Mac?
- Go to Chrome's website: https://www.google.com/chrome/
- When you click on Download Chrome link, you will get a pop-up with two options: Mac with Intel Chip or Mac with Apple chip, selected the Apple Chip option,
- You will be re-directed to a page where you can download the Chrome .dmg file by clicking "Download Chrome" on the top right side of the page.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to always show Bookmarks bar on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- How to restart WiFi using Crosh Terminal (ChromeOS Chromebook)
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to download Google Chrome Enterprise MSI Installer File
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Reopen previously closed tab in Google Chrome
- How to Set Homepage on Chrome
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Fix: error: Jupyter command `jupyter-nbconvert` not found [VSCode] - Python
- Convert JSON to Java Collection Map using Jackson - Java
- Default speed of Marquee tag : SCROLLAMOUNT - Html
- Fix: AirPods not visible under Mac Bluetooth devices - MacOS
- How to clear Microsoft Teams Cache on Mac (macOS) - Teams
- AWS CLI Command to Get a List of SNS Topics - AWS
- Efficient way to perform HTTP cURL GET/POST Requests with Payload - cURL
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files - Android-Studio