Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud based file storage provided by Microsoft which provides 5GB for free storage with Microsoft Accounts and around 1TB to 6TB storage with various plans from Microsoft Office 365 Subscriptions.
How to install OneDrive on Mac
In order to install OneDrive on your Mac device you will need to download the OneDrive.pkg setup file for macOS from Microsoft website.
- Go to Microsoft OneDrive Download Page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/onedrive/download (if using Safari Browser)
- Click on Allow if you are prompted Do you want to allow downloads on “www.microsoft.com”?
- Once the setup is downloaded, click on it to install, you can also do to Finder -> Downloads to locate the setup file.
- Follow the installer
- Move the Microsoft OneDrive Installer to trash once setup complete.
Note: macOS 11.0 or newer with ARM based M1/M2 Apple Silicon Chip or Intel Based Chip. The setup will take around 1 GB of space on your Mac device.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- This Toast was not created with Toast.makeText() : Android RuntimeException - Android
- Python: How to Check If Element is or not in List - Python
- [Solution] Alpine Docker apt-get: not found - Docker
- Angular CLI ng Error: You need to specify a command before moving on. Use --help to view the available commands - HowTos
- Google Colab: How to read file from Google Drive - Google
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16 - iOS
- Install Native M1/M2 Apple Silicon based IntelliJ IDEA IDE on Mac - MacOS
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003 - HowTos