Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud based file storage provided by Microsoft which provides 5GB for free storage with Microsoft Accounts and around 1TB to 6TB storage with various plans from Microsoft Office 365 Subscriptions.
How to install OneDrive on Mac
In order to install OneDrive on your Mac device you will need to download the OneDrive.pkg setup file for macOS from Microsoft website.
- Go to Microsoft OneDrive Download Page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/onedrive/download (if using Safari Browser)
- Click on Allow if you are prompted Do you want to allow downloads on “www.microsoft.com”?
- Once the setup is downloaded, click on it to install, you can also do to Finder -> Downloads to locate the setup file.
- Follow the installer
- Move the Microsoft OneDrive Installer to trash once setup complete.
Note: macOS 11.0 or newer with ARM based M1/M2 Apple Silicon Chip or Intel Based Chip. The setup will take around 1 GB of space on your Mac device.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- PHP Base64 encoding decoding a variable - PHP
- How to install Python 3.9 using brew on Mac - Python
- Backup your Mac before you update to macOS Ventura using Time Machine - MacOS
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1 - Android
- macOS R installation steps - MacOS
- Can Microsoft SharePoint Lists be synced and accessed offline without internet? - SharePoint
- Drag drop files here option missing for SharePoint document library - SharePoint
- [Fix] Docker Run unknown shorthand flag: 'r' in -rm - Docker