If you are using iPhone that running on the latest iOS 15.4 and have a Macbook, iMac, or Mac Studio that's running on the latest macOS Monterey, then you must have noticed that when you control-click (right click) on your Mac Desktop, you get an option "import from iPhone"
When you select "import from iPhone", you get an option "Take Photo", when you click on it, you will see that your iPhone is automatically unlocked and Front Camera is activated, the photo that you click gets an option - Use Photo, when clicked the photo is transferred to your Mac device and shored on the desktop with a name "image.jpeg"
This is a really cool feature added to make use of both the devices seamlessly to get work done quickly.
Note you should have both your iOS device and Mac signed in with the same Apple ID and iCloud with two-factor authentication.
If you have multiple devices such as iPad or iPhones connected then you will see an option to take photos from either of the devices when you select "Import from iPhone".
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- How to Turn Off Assistive Access on iOS 17
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- TL;DR List of 34+ New Features added to iOS 17 for iPhones
- How to enable Wifi Calling on iPhone
- Steps to Turn Off 5G Cellular Service on iPhone (updated for iOS 17)
- Steps to Enable Developer Mode on iOS 17 - iPhone and iPad
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
- How to Stream Photos and Videos iPhone to your TV
- iOS 17 - Home Screen & App Library
- How to turn off 5G Network on iPhone
- iOS 17 - How to Enable Screen Distance Feature under Screen Time on iPhone/iPad
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- Steps to Install iOS 17 on your iPhone (Available 18th Sept 2023)
- iPhone network says SOS Only on Status Bar
- How to Change the Name of your iPhone (Updated for iOS 17)
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to Turn on/off Flashlight on iPhone
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone
- How to Change Bluetooth Name of your iPhone
- Quick Fix: How to Force Restart Your iPhone
- How to know your iPhone Model Name
- Python: Pandas Rename Columns with List Example - Python
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings - Chrome
- Jupyter Notebook: 404 : Not Found - You are requesting a page that does not exist! - Python
- Fix Error Code: 80090030 in Microsoft Outlook/Teams - Microsoft
- How to download and install Slack on Mac - MacOS
- How to Upload Video to YouTube from Android - Android
- Fix: Failed in attempting to update the source: winget - Windows
- Python: Fix command not found pip or pip3 on zsh shell - Python