If you are used to working on Excel on Windows Operating System and now are on Excel on a Mac and wondering why is the F2 key not working as cell editing as it does on Windows Keyboard.
Well, this does not work in macOS, but there is an alternative for it, simply be on a cell and press Control + U keys, this will turn the selected cell in edit mode.
There are other options as well, let's take a look at them.
Option 1: Control + U Keys
Option 2: Double-click on the cell to edit
Option 3: Edit using Formula Bar
Simply be on the cell that you want to edit and move to the formula bar to edit.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to use SSH in Windows Terminal
- Mac: Sign in Required We cant upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired [Word Excel]
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- How to Create Awesome Quizzes using Windows 365 Forms
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- How to lock cells in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- How to locate Python Installation on Windows (10/11)
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- How to Repeat Last Action F4 on Excel on Mac Like Windows
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Office.com downloading zero byte file name prelanding on Safari browser
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Cmd command get current directory location
- How to update Microsoft Excel on Mac
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel on Mac
- How to turn off Dark Mode in Excel App for Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to add Solver Add-in in Microsoft Excel on Mac
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- How to Freeze Top Row in Excel for Mac
- Create Hidden File or Directory using Shell Command - Linux
- How to add border to Android TextView - Android
- How to submit website to dmoz directory - HowTos
- Create a Database Table using JDBC PreparedStatement - Java
- How To Remove Only Conditional Formatting in Excel - Microsoft
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened. - Microsoft
- Python raise error with message example - Python
- [Fix] ValueError: substring not found in Python - Python