If you are new to macOS - the operating System for the Apple Desktop (iMac or Mac Mini) or Laptop (Macbook Air or Pros) then you may sure get this question "How do I empty the trash bin?"
It's pretty simple - just right click on the Trash icon you would see on the right side of your device dock and click - "Empty Trash"
The other way is to click on the Trash icon (or right-click -> Open) and you would see an empty button on the top right side of the window.
As you can see in the above example - When you try to empty the bin you will get a pop-up alert that reads - "Are you sure you want to permanently erase the items in the Trash? You can’t undo this action." - You can here Cancel the operation or click on the "Empty Trash" button to go ahead.
✌️If you are unsure if you want to permanently delete all you have in your trash bin then it's always recommended to open it and delete files and directories selectively.
Once the trash is empty. You will see that the icon now looks like an empty bin and the "Empty Trash" option is disabled.
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- Notepad++ Keyboard Shortcuts Cheatsheet - Shortcuts
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites - Microsoft
- [fix] zsh: command not found: git - Git
- How to Split a String by Space in Rust - Rust
- Fix: Eclipse Connection time out: github.com - Eclipse
- Quick steps to install Nginx on Ubuntu Linux - Ubuntu
- How to add NewLine Character in Bash Script String - Bash
- Open Terminal in Finder Current Location - MacOS