With the AI Bots trying to bring about a change in how we use the internet, Microsoft has integrated ChatGPT with Bing Search and the new Edge Web Browser.
If you want to know if a software update is available for the Edge browser that you have installed on your Mac (M1/M2 or Intel Chip) follow the below steps.
- Open the Edge application (use Spotlight search)
- Now go to Menu: Settings... (if on macOS Ventura, or Preferences for macOS < 13)
macOS Tip: Press Command ⌘ + , keys to open Settings/Preferences for any application.
- Now select "About Microsoft Edge" from the sidebar.
- If a software update is available you will see it here, or else you will see "Microsoft Edge is up to date."
Tip: You can also navigate to the URL: edge://settings/help to reach to the About page.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- macOS 13 Ventura - The New About this Mac Window - MacOS
- Get Desc of Table using Java JDBC - Java
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur) - MacOS
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari - MacOS
- Set Title to Android AlertDialog - Android
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent - WhatsApp
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12) - Chrome
- How to add border to Android Button - Android