Eclipse The JVM shared library "/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/zulu-11.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/../lib/server/libjvm.dylib" does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol.
I ran into the above error while trying to run eclipse for the first time on M1 Mac Big Sur running OpenJDK Zulu Java version 11.
I was able to resolve this error by the below steps,
- Locate Eclipse in Applications folder,
- Right Click on it - Show Package Contents
- Go to Contents folder and open info.plist file,
- In the <arrays> tag add the below after installing Oracle Java 1.8 version.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- 300+ Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater [Java]
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser
- How to run a Maven jar project from eclipse without tomcat
- [Fix] Spring Tool Suite STS Code Autocomplete not working with Eclipse
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Install Eclipse IDE on M1 Mac Natively
- How to remove unwanted Java imports in IntelliJ (alternative of eclipse Ctrl + Shift + O)
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- Java Decompiler Eclipse Plugin
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- What is Bootstrap Jumbotron and how to use it - Bootstrap
- Android Parsing Data for android-L failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 Error - Android
- MainActivity error: cannot find symbol FloatingActionButton - Android
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS - Chrome
- How to Rename a file using Mac Terminal - MacOS
- Convert Multidimensional Array toString In Java - Java
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes. - Chrome
- How to add Multiple Rulers in Sublime Text - Sublime-Text