Eclipse The JVM shared library "/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/zulu-11.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/../lib/server/libjvm.dylib" does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol.
I ran into the above error while trying to run eclipse for the first time on M1 Mac Big Sur running OpenJDK Zulu Java version 11.
I was able to resolve this error by the below steps,
- Locate Eclipse in Applications folder,
- Right Click on it - Show Package Contents
- Go to Contents folder and open info.plist file,
- In the <arrays> tag add the below after installing Oracle Java 1.8 version.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Eclipse,
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- How to reset Eclipse IDE Code Font
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to view the Eclipse error log
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Hurry! Uninstall Adobe Flash Player - End Of Life, support end in December 2020 - News
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to display Toast in a thread : Android - Android
- PowerShell iterate and get all SharePoint sites and sub sites - SharePoint
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS - MacOS