Eclipse The JVM shared library "/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/zulu-11.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/../lib/server/libjvm.dylib" does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol.
I ran into the above error while trying to run eclipse for the first time on M1 Mac Big Sur running OpenJDK Zulu Java version 11.
I was able to resolve this error by the below steps,
- Locate Eclipse in Applications folder,
- Right Click on it - Show Package Contents
- Go to Contents folder and open info.plist file,
- In the <arrays> tag add the below after installing Oracle Java 1.8 version.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Eclipse,
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- List of Eclipse versions and future releases (2020-09)
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features - SharePoint
- How to make jsfiddle bootstrap ready - CSS
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse - Eclipse
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Android
- SDK Manager: failed to install : Android Studio on Windows - Android-Studio
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7 - Android
- Tutorial : Simple Lightweight Pure CSS based Vertical Navigation Menu - CSS
- Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - C-Program
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request - Google
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name - SharePoint
- Calculate Volume of Cube - C-Program
- The service instance "Microsoft SharePoint Insights" could not be provisioned because of the following error: Authentication information for SPInsights service has not been set yet - SharePoint
- Use Netbeans keyboard shortcuts in Android Studio - Android-Studio