If you have a use-case where you want to refresh a webpage on the client browser every x seconds or minute, you can make use of the meta tag in the head section with attributes http-equiv="refresh" and content with a value of the interval in which the page should be refreshed in seconds.
Example: Refresh Page every 5 minutes
<html> <head> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="300"> </head> .... .... </head> </html>
Note: Make sure to add the meta tag in the head section of the HTML page.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Html,
- remove div vertical scroll
- Create HTML button that looks like a href hyperlink
- Comprehensive 256 Ascii code table with Html Hex IBM Microsoft Key
- HTML5 HELLO WORLD Example
- Get HTML table td, tr or th inner content value with id or name attribute
- Adding Sub Headings to Bootstrap Header tags
- What is the doctype for HTML5?
- Chessboard with pieces using pure HTML and CSS
- Hyperlink in html (anchor tag) without a underline
- W3 : character data is not allowed here html validation error
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table
- 9 Border to DIV Element in HTML Examples
- How to add multiple spaces between html page text
- How to turn off autocomplete in input fields in HTML Form
- Default speed of Marquee tag : SCROLLAMOUNT
- How to word wrap in HTML
- Force convert HTML text input to upper case
- HTML5 CSS3 Color Codes List
- How to remove old 404 pages ulrs from Google crawler
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again
- All directional arrows codes for HTML
- Align html element at the center of page vertically and horizontally
- How to make a div tag clickable
- Remove Html head and body tags from ckeditor source
- Auto Refresh Webpage after every x Second or Minute using Meta Tag?
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error - WhatsApp
- How to know the Class Name and Path of a Runtime Java Object? - Java
- Java Date Time API: LocalDateTime get(TemporalField field) examples - Java
- How to check if Key Exists in Python Dictionary? - Python
- How to show Machintosh HD icon on Mac Desktop - MacOS
- Java SE JDBC: Insert with PreparedStatement Example - Java
- [Eclipse] Locate Preferences in macOS - MacOS