To uninstall Microsoft Edge from your Mac (macOS) follow the below steps,
- Go to Finder -> Applications,
- Look for Microsoft Edge, control-click on it and select Move to Trash
Though this will delete the Edge App, still there will be some files left, you can delete them by using the terminal (use caution),
- Open Terminal and type ~Library/Microsoft and delete the directory related to Edge e.g. EdgeUpdater
- Go to /Library/Application Support/Microsoft and look for any Microsoft Edge directories and delete them.
- Also do the same for: /Library/Caches/ and /Library/Preferences/
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,