In order to turn off Auto-Brightness on your iPhone, you can go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Display & Text Size and scroll down and turn off Auto-Brightness.
Step-by-Step Guide with Snapshots
- Click on the Settings App,
- Now, Select Accesiblity,
- Now, Select Display & Text Size,
- Scroll down and disable, Turn off Auto-Brightness
Another Easy and Quick way!
Open Setting App and search Auto Brightness it will quickly take you to the setting :)
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- [fix] iCloud - Verification Failed: An unknown error occurred Apple ID
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- How to use Autocomplete and Autosuggestion in Shell Commands - Bash
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming - Android
- How to extract Java Jar/War/Ear files in Linux - Java
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams - Teams
- How to make a div tag clickable - Html
- [Fix] brew: command not found Mac or Linux Terminal Error - MacOS
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac - MacOS
- Java 8 Leap year check using Year class from java.time api - Java