If you have updated your Macbook to the latest macOS - Big Sur and are using AirPods you must have noticed that whenever you move around and come close to your computer you see a Notification "myAirPods Nearby now".
This happens every time when I move around and come back to my desk! This seems to be getting really frustrating as at times when I have to stay focused with work it's distracting, so I tried to see how can I turn off this specific notification, I saw in the Notification Centre in the System Preferences, to see how to turn it off but could not find it.
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse - Android
- JSON Tutorial: List of Lessons - Json-Tutorial
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error - Android
- Set Title to Android AlertDialog - Android
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button - Android
- New-SPLogFile PowerShell - create new SharePoint log file - SharePoint
- Get HTML table td, tr or th inner content value with id or name attribute - Html
- Center Align TextView Android Horizontally or Vertically - Android
- NOTE: This project contains resource errors, so aapt did not succeed, which can cause rendering failures. Fix resource problems first. - Android
- Android Disable back button programatically - Android
- How to make a dummy phone call from Android Emulator device - Android
- How to extract deployed WSP solution from SharePoint FARM using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Kill or force quit stuck application or process in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Calculate Volume of Sphere - C-Program