You might at times do not want to use the Apple Face ID on your iPhone. So if you wish to turn off the Face ID on your iPhone you simply have to do the below steps,
- Go to Settings App,
- Click on Face ID & Passcode,
- You will be prompted to "Enter your passcode"
- Once you enter your passcode, you should see iPhone unlock under, USE FACE FOR:, disable it.
- You would see now the iPhone will not unlock using your face!
More Posts related to iOS,
- Increase or Decrease iPhone Auto-Lock time
- Xcode - Device is not paired with your computer
- Xcode - No author information was supplied by the version control system
- Xcode - App requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
- Find out your iPhone/iPad/iPod iOS version installed on your device
- Turning on Dark Mode on your iOS Devices
- How to Turn off Face ID on iPhone
- Fix - Unlock iPhone to Continue. Xcode cannot launch App on iPhone because the device is locked.
- Easy way to turn off Auto Brightness on iOS 15
- MacoOS - xyz is an app downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it? Alert - MacOS
- macOS - cannot calculate MAC address: Using fd 9 hv_vm_create HV_ERROR [PHP XAMPP] - PHP
- Error:The SDK Build Tools revision (XX.X.X) is too low for project. Minimum required is XX.X.X - Android
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent - Android