You might at times do not want to use the Apple Face ID on your iPhone. So if you wish to turn off the Face ID on your iPhone you simply have to do the below steps,
- Go to Settings App,
- Click on Face ID & Passcode,
- You will be prompted to "Enter your passcode"
- Once you enter your passcode, you should see iPhone unlock under, USE FACE FOR:, disable it.
- You would see now the iPhone will not unlock using your face!
More Posts related to iOS,
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint) - SharePoint
- List of Java Keywords - Java
- Type R is already defined error : Android Error - Android
- Cannot start Android Studio. No JDK found - Android-Studio
- Java JDBC with Join Queries Example - Java
- How to install AWS CLI on Ubuntu - AWS
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari - MacOS
- Detect swipes on Android Activity - Android