In order to see the HTTP Request-Response Headers in Google Chrome, you need to make use of the Inspect Element Option:
- Open Google Chrome Web Browser,
- Now right click anywhere in the browser and select "Inspect",
- Now you should see a window attached to the bottom of your browser, select Network,
- Now under Network, not the left side you would see names where all the URL that were fired with your request are seen, if you just want to see the page requests (not css, js, images requests) click on Fetch/XHR,
- Now select your URL request and click on "Headers", scroll down and you should be able to see the Request/Response headers
Example: Request Headers
Example: Response Headers
:authority: code2care.org :method: POST :path: /cdn-cgi/rum?req_id=xxx :scheme: https accept: */* accept-encoding: gzip, deflate, br accept-language: en-US,en;q=0.9 content-length: 1361 content-type: application/json cookie: _ga=GA1.2.1xxx origin: https://code2care.org referer: https://code2care.org/ sec-ch-ua: "Chromium";v="92", " Not A;Brand";v="99", "Google Chrome";v="92" sec-ch-ua-mobile: ?0 sec-fetch-dest: empty sec-fetch-mode: cors sec-fetch-site: same-origin user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36
access-control-allow-credentials: true access-control-allow-methods: POST,OPTIONS access-control-allow-origin: https://code2care.org access-control-max-age: 86400 cf-ray: xxx-BOM content-encoding: gzip content-type: text/plain date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 10:56:51 GMT server: cloudflare vary: Origin x-content-type-options: nosniff x-frame-options: DENY
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Chrome,
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to Update Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Fix: This app is no longer shared with you error iPhone or iPad iOS - HowTos
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial - Android
- Split a String in Java with Examples - Java
- Create assets folder in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- JSON Schema and Hyper-Schema : JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial