With the release of macOS Ventura, you can now schedule emails using the Mail App.
Let's find out how we can do that:
As you write an email and click on the drop-down next to the Send icon, you will see options like,
- Send Now
- Send 9 AM Tonight
- Send 7 PM Monday
- Send Later...
These options may change depending on the day and the time you are writing the email. When you click on Send Later, you get the Calendar where you can choose a custom date and time when you want to send this email out. This is really handy when it comes to scheduling in advance for events like,
- Birthday or anniversary emails for friends, family, or colleagues,
- Better timing an event email to your team/group,
- To make sure email is not delivered during the nighttime when the person/people may be asleep.
- An scheduled email to yourself to remind you of something important.
Once you have scheduled an email you can see them under a new section called "Send Later".
If you wish to undo or edit the scheduled email, you can simply do that here!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- Unable to establish connection to adb : Android Studio Error - Android
- Amp Hello World Example - AMP
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages - MacOS
- Install Python on Alpine Linux - Docker - Docker
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error - Microsoft
- Show Hide SharePoint column in List Library form with the conditional formula - SharePoint
- Task is ambiguous in root project gradle-examples. Candidates are: myTask1, myTask2 - Gradle
- How to pretty print HTML using Java Code - Html