Possible Data Loss: Some features might be lost if you save this workbook in the comma-delimited (.csv) format. To preserve these features, save it in an Excel file format.
You will see the above warning every time you try to work on a .csv (comma-separated values) file in Microsoft Excel (especially if you are using Microsoft Office for Mac)
How to Remove Possible Data Loss MessageOn Windows:
- Go to File -> Options
- Now under Save -> Save Workbooks uncheck "Show data loss warning when editing comma delimited files(*.csv)"
- Click OK button.
- Click on Menu: Excel -> Preferences...
- Click on Save,
- Unckeck - "Show data loss warning when editing comma delimited files (*.csv)"
Now re-open the CSV file and you should not see this warning message!
If you wish to see the csv warning message again, just make sure to check the "Show Data Loss" checkbox again!
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Fix - 412 Cookies Are Disabled error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Fix: Microsoft OneDrive We are currently experiencing technical difficulties
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- [Fix] Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code: 0x204
- [Fix] Microsoft 53003 Error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- [Java] Read a File with UTF-8 Encoding - Java
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message - NotepadPlusPlus
- PHP Script to Upload Images to Server - PHP
- fill_parent vs match_parent vs wrap_content - Android
- MacoOS - xyz is an app downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it? Alert - MacOS
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered - Android-Studio
- How to Merge Branch into Master Branch - Git
- How to subscribe nest aware? - Google