Sounds can be annoying at times while trying to concentrate on something important, if you are working on the Notepad++ text editor and do not want it to have any sounds chimed out on an error or warning, you can do so by following the below steps,
- Go to Menu: Settings -> Preferences...
- Now select the MISC. tab,
- Check the option "Mute All Sounds"
- Click Close.
This option is available since Notepad++ v7.9.4
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for macOS
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Notepad++ do not show CRLF characters
- Reduce the size of Tabs on Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- Fix: Notepad++ bottom status bar not visible
- Notepad++ Hex Editor
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- [Tutorial] Write And Run Python Code In Notepad++ Editor
- How to install XML Tools Plugin Notepad++
- Customizing Notepad++ New Document Line Encoding: CR/LF/CR LF
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- How to recover unsaved notepad file Windows 10
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- [Fix] Notepad++ tab not visible (hidden)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- Multiple line editing in Notepad++
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting - SharePoint
- How to remove/delete a directory in Linux/macOs - Linux
- How to backup a file in Linux/Unix - Linux
- [Docker] Install Python3 on Alpine Linux - Docker
- Connect Azure AD (Active Directory) for PowerShell - Powershell
- 19: Simple Calculator using built-in functions - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error - Microsoft
- How to Restart Mac using Terminal Command - MacOS