You can install a Native setup for Golang on your Mac running on an M1/M2-based Apple Silicon ARM processor by following the below steps:
- Goto Golang Website download page: https://go.dev/dl/
- Now select - Apple macOS (ARM64) go1.19.darwin-arm64.pkg (139MB)
- Open the downloaded .pkg file.
- Click Continue -> Install (you would be asked to enter your password or use touch id to move further,
- Close the setup once complete.
- You can move the Go Setup to trash.
Note: You need to be on macOS 11 or later, Apple ARM-based 64-bit processor
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- Install Visual Studio VS Code on Mac using Brew - MacOS
- How to Open PowerShell on Mac? - Powershell
- How to uninstall Visual Studio Code on macOS - MacOS
- How to turn off Dark Mode in Excel App for Mac - Windows
- How to create a Symbolic Link in Linux (ln -s) - Linux
- JSON Nest Objects Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org - Android-Studio
- How to print an exception in Python - Python