Note: This works on both M1/M2 Apple Silicon Chip Mac!
In order to install brew (homebrew) on macOS Ventura, simply run the below script in your Mac Terminal Application,
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)"
% /bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)" ==> Checking for `sudo` access (which may request your password)... Password: ==> You are using macOS 13.0. ==> We do not provide support for this pre-release version. This installation may not succeed. After installation, you will encounter build failures with some formulae. Please create pull requests instead of asking for help on Homebrew's GitHub, Twitter or any other official channels. You are responsible for resolving any issues you experience while you are running this pre-release version. ==> This script will install: /opt/homebrew/bin/brew /opt/homebrew/share/doc/homebrew /opt/homebrew/share/man/man1/brew.1 /opt/homebrew/share/zsh/site-functions/_brew /opt/homebrew/etc/bash_completion.d/brew /opt/homebrew ==> The following new directories will be created: /opt/homebrew/Cellar /opt/homebrew/Caskroom Press RETURN/ENTER to continue or any other key to abort: ==> /usr/bin/sudo /bin/mkdir -p /opt/homebrew/Cellar /opt/homebrew/Caskroom ==> /usr/bin/sudo /bin/chmod ug=rwx /opt/homebrew/Cellar /opt/homebrew/Caskroom .... ==> /usr/bin/sudo /bin/chmod g+rwx /Users/c2c/Library/Caches/Homebrew ==> /usr/bin/sudo /usr/sbin/chown -R code2care /Users/c2c/Library/Caches/Homebrew ==> Downloading and installing Homebrew...
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- Where is .zshrc file located in macOS
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- How to display directory tree in Mac Terminal
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- Zsh Shell: Custom alias that you may find useful
- How to install Node using Brew on Mac
- Display full website URL/address in Safari macOS Browser
- Install Native Java JDK JRE on Apple Silicon M1 Mac
- Enable macOS Stage Manager
- How to set an emoji as Zsh terminal prompt in macOS
- Fix Error - Another active Homebrew update process is already in progress
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Check macOS free disk space using Terminal command
- How to Right Click on Mac Desktop?
- How to know installed version of Homebrew
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- MacBook - Time Limit - You have reached your time limit, Ignore Limit
- How to check zsh installed version using terminal
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac
- Best Free Gif screen capture app now available for M1 Chip Mac - LICECap
- Find Duplicate Files using Mac Terminal Command
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net - SharePoint
- Best free Decompiler for Java - Java
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac - MacOS
- How to come out of dquote prompt in Terminal - macOS/Linux - MacOS
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet - Microsoft
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen - MacOS
- How to know list of images available on your device - Docker
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol - Eclipse