Note: This works on both M1/M2 Apple Silicon Chip Mac!
In order to install brew (homebrew) on macOS Ventura, simply run the below script in your Mac Terminal Application,
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)"
% /bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)" ==> Checking for `sudo` access (which may request your password)... Password: ==> You are using macOS 13.0. ==> We do not provide support for this pre-release version. This installation may not succeed. After installation, you will encounter build failures with some formulae. Please create pull requests instead of asking for help on Homebrew's GitHub, Twitter or any other official channels. You are responsible for resolving any issues you experience while you are running this pre-release version. ==> This script will install: /opt/homebrew/bin/brew /opt/homebrew/share/doc/homebrew /opt/homebrew/share/man/man1/brew.1 /opt/homebrew/share/zsh/site-functions/_brew /opt/homebrew/etc/bash_completion.d/brew /opt/homebrew ==> The following new directories will be created: /opt/homebrew/Cellar /opt/homebrew/Caskroom Press RETURN/ENTER to continue or any other key to abort: ==> /usr/bin/sudo /bin/mkdir -p /opt/homebrew/Cellar /opt/homebrew/Caskroom ==> /usr/bin/sudo /bin/chmod ug=rwx /opt/homebrew/Cellar /opt/homebrew/Caskroom .... ==> /usr/bin/sudo /bin/chmod g+rwx /Users/c2c/Library/Caches/Homebrew ==> /usr/bin/sudo /usr/sbin/chown -R code2care /Users/c2c/Library/Caches/Homebrew ==> Downloading and installing Homebrew...
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to Open Finder using Mac Terminal
- How to install maven in macOS using Terminal Command
- How to install iTerm2 Mac Terminal Alternative
- Find Mac version using terminal command
- Zsh Shell: Custom alias that you may find useful
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Go to Specific file path using Mac Finder
- How to open new tabs macOS Terminal
- fix macOS: The digital signature on the update is missing or invalid. Ventura
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Terminal ZSH Error
- Closest Alternate to Notepad on Mac
- How to Open Trash on Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- [Vi/Vim] How to move cursor to the start of a line
- macOS 13 Ventura - The New About this Mac Window
- Best Free Gif screen capture app now available for M1 Chip Mac - LICECap
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to create alias in macOS
- How to install Node using Brew on Mac
- How to start/boot macOS in safe mode - Big Sur 11.0, Catalina 10.15, or Mojave 10.14
- Cant find System Preferences... under macOS Ventura Apple Menu?
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- How to Close Safari in Mac using Keyboard shortcut
- How to Upgrade Mac from Monterey to macOS Ventura
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text - Microsoft
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️ - Apple
- How to Merge Branch into Master Branch - Git
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ - HowTos
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java - Android
- Emulator: Warning: restoring GLES1 context from snapshot. App may need reloading. - Android-Studio
- Fix [oh-my-zsh] Cant update: not a git repository - Git
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action - Microsoft