Nest Aware is a paid subscription service that lets you keep informed of about important events at your home. If you have an Google Nest compatible device, you can add a Nest Aware subscription to save your recorded footage. You can choose from below plans that are available that you can choose from based on your needs and preferences,
Nest Aware subscriptions are billed monthly or yearly, and is currently available in below countries,
|Country||Nest Aware monthly||Nest Aware Plus monthly||Nest Aware yearly||Nest Aware Plus yearly|
|Denmark||40 Kr.||80 Kr.||400 Kr.||800 Kr.|
|Norway||50 Kr.||100 Kr.||500 Kr.||1000 Kr.|
|Sweden||55 Kr.||110 Kr.||550 Kr.||1100 Kr.|
|Switzerland||6 Fr.||12 Fr.||60 Fr.||120 Fr.|
Rates as of March 2022 - https://support.google.com/store/answer/9396337?co=GENIE.CountryCode%3DUnited+States
You can make a choice based on the plan and decide Is Nest Aware worth is!
How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware/Nest Aware Plus
You can subscribe to Goole Nest in two ways,
1) Using Google Store
2) Using Google Home Mobile Application (this option is currently available only on Android phones).
- Google Store Nest Aware Link: https://store.google.com/product/nest_aware?hl=en-US
- Google Home App:
- Open Google Home app on your Android phone, if you do not have it get it installed from Play Store,
- Sign-in/Sign-up, Make sure you are signed in with the account that you want to make a subscription to Nest Aware.
- From the home view, tap on Nest Settings -> Features -> Nest Aware -> Subscribe,
- If you are using Nest Aware for the first time, you'll see an option to start a 30-day unpaid trial. After starting your unpaid trial is over, you would see the option to subscribe to Nest Aware.
- Choose your Nest Aware/Aware Plus plan your want to subscribe, and also select between monthly or annual/yearly bulling.
- Review the details and tab Subscribe, once done you will receive an email from Google Play
Note that you will have to manage your Nest Aware subscription through Google Play.
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- How to upload and read csv file in Google Colab
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to Mount Google Drive in Colab Notebook
- How to Hum a Song to Google to find it out! [Android and iPhone]
- Google Colab: How to read file from Google Drive
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- How to install Google Chrome using Mac Terminal
- How to Toggle Light/Dark Mode in Google Colab
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- SharePoint PowerShell PnP - How to get list item by Item ID using GetItemById, Get-PnPListItem - SharePoint
- How to open SharePoint Online Modern SPFX links in new tab - SharePoint
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle - Google
- [Fix] MySQL ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown Column - MySQL
- What Java version is used for Minecraft 1.18 - Java
- How to use a different Python version with virtualenv - Python
- Microsoft Teams: Delay in sending and receiving messages - TM495986 - Teams
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples - NotepadPlusPlus