Twitter recently rolled out their latest feature "⚡️Fleets⚡️".
Fleets allow sharing personal in-the-moment thoughts with your followers free of public reactions, the Fleets disappear after 24 hours (thinking about WhatsApp's disappearing messages ? 😎).
Fleet authors can see who viewed the Fleet, including accounts with protected Tweets, by clicking into their Fleets and tapping on the Seen By text at the bottom.
This is how a fleet looks, a circle on top of the screen. Thinking of Instagram or Facebook Stories this time ? 😎.
If you are one among those unhappy Twitter users, here are steps to turn off the Twitter fleets.
⛏️ How to turn off and mute Twitter Fleets
- Open Twitter App or from web browser.
- Tap on the Fleet (circle for respective account) from the top screen. This will display the Fleets/stories from the account.
- Tap the drop down arrow from the top right corner of the Fleet.
- Tap on Mute @account. This will display 2 options at the bottom of your screen,
- Tap on Mute Fleets to just stop seeing the fleets.
Report Fleet Mute @account
Mute Fleets - Stop seeing the fleets. Mute Fleets and Tweets - Stop seeing (not unfollow) any activity from the account.
Repeat this process for all accounts from whom you see the Fleets.Currently, there is no direct option to completely disable the Fleets feature for all, you will need to repeat the process for each user.
- Add scroll to div element in HTML Css - CSS
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html) - WhatsApp
- Calculate Volume of Cone - C-Program
- Install Cygwin on Windows PC to learn Objective-C - Objective-C
- Spell check not working in Gmail : Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed - Android
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English - Chrome
- How to See Hidden Folders and Files on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Safari appends .html extension to files that are downloaded - Mac-OS-X
- Sharepoint errors were found when compiling the workflow - SharePoint
- Chessboard with pieces using pure HTML and CSS - Html
- Simple Struts 2 Tutorial in eclipse with tomcat 7 server - Java
- bash: command not found error on macOS Terminal, Linux, Unix or Windows - MacOS
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android