Twitter recently rolled out their latest feature "⚡️Fleets⚡️".
Fleets allow sharing personal in-the-moment thoughts with your followers free of public reactions, the Fleets disappear after 24 hours (thinking about WhatsApp's disappearing messages ? 😎).
Fleet authors can see who viewed the Fleet, including accounts with protected Tweets, by clicking into their Fleets and tapping on the Seen By text at the bottom.
This is how a fleet looks, a circle on top of the screen. Thinking of Instagram or Facebook Stories this time ? 😎.
If you are one among those unhappy Twitter users, here are steps to turn off the Twitter fleets.
⛏️ How to turn off and mute Twitter Fleets
- Open Twitter App or from web browser.
- Tap on the Fleet (circle for respective account) from the top screen. This will display the Fleets/stories from the account.
- Tap the drop down arrow from the top right corner of the Fleet.
- Tap on Mute @account. This will display 2 options at the bottom of your screen,
- Tap on Mute Fleets to just stop seeing the fleets.
Report Fleet Mute @account
Mute Fleets - Stop seeing the fleets. Mute Fleets and Tweets - Stop seeing (not unfollow) any activity from the account.
Repeat this process for all accounts from whom you see the Fleets.Currently, there is no direct option to completely disable the Fleets feature for all, you will need to repeat the process for each user.
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views - Android
- Android : Class file collision: A resource exists with a different case - Android
- Error: Can not find the tag library descriptor for "struts-tags" - Java
- [Java Threads] Should we extend Thread Class or implement Runnable interface - Java
- Android : Unable to load VM from snapshot : Mac OS X Error - Android
- Sublime Add text at start and end of each line - Sublime
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error - Android
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Error Android Emulator - Android
- Change Android EditText Cursor Height - Android
- Align left align text in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut - Android-Studio
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working - Android
- Detect swipes on Android Activity - Android
- Facebook | Error : Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can - Facebook
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard - Chrome