Twitter recently rolled out their latest feature "⚡️Fleets⚡️".
Fleets allow sharing personal in-the-moment thoughts with your followers free of public reactions, the Fleets disappear after 24 hours (thinking about WhatsApp's disappearing messages ? 😎).
Fleet authors can see who viewed the Fleet, including accounts with protected Tweets, by clicking into their Fleets and tapping on the Seen By text at the bottom.
This is how a fleet looks, a circle on top of the screen. Thinking of Instagram or Facebook Stories this time? 😎.
If you are one among those unhappy Twitter users, here are steps to turn off the Twitter fleets.
⛏️ How to turn off and mute Twitter Fleets
- Open Twitter App or from web browser.
- Tap on the Fleet (circle for respective account) from the top screen. This will display the Fleets/stories from the account.
- Tap the drop down arrow from the top right corner of the Fleet.
- Tap on Mute @account. This will display 2 options at the bottom of your screen,
- Tap on Mute Fleets to just stop seeing the fleets.
Report Fleet Mute @account
Mute Fleets - Stop seeing the fleets. Mute Fleets and Tweets - Stop seeing (not unfollow) any activity from the account.
Repeat this process for all accounts from whom you see the Fleets.Currently, there is no direct option to completely disable the Fleets feature for all, you will need to repeat the process for each user.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH - Chrome
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct - SharePoint
- Add scroll to div element in HTML Css - CSS
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile - SharePoint
- Transfer files between Android and Mac OS X using usb cable - Mac-OS-X