If you are seeing just a white screen, or a white window when you open Microsoft Teams on your Windows Computer, well there could be multiple reasons for it, let us take a look at some ways to fix this issue.The first thing you should do is make sure you are able to access teams on some other device, such as your mobile phone, and also check by logging into teams from the web browser.
Teams Online Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/log-in
If that works, let's take a look at troubleshooting this issue,
- Open Task Manager and kill the Microsoft Teams process.
- Now press Windows + R and type %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams and press enter,
- Go to Application Cache -> Cache and remove all files.
- In a similar way delete all the files from the below folders,
- Now start your Teams, you may be asked to login in again, after login it should work again.
If the above steps do not work, try to reinstall Teams on your computer.
Still you have issues, it is better to reach out to your Organisation's IT Team, or School IT Admin to look at the issue.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- How to Install Microsoft Teams App on M1 or M2 Mac
- How to uninstall/remove or disable Microsoft Teams
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- [fix] White Screen when open Teams on Windows
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- Fix: Teams is in preview in Safari on Mac
- Microsoft Teams Error code - 6 issue
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Fix Something went wrong 0xCAA20004 [Microsoft Teams]
- Cannot access files within Microsoft Teams - We are setting up your file directory
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Modern authentication failed here, but youll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 - Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Microsoft Teams Error - You cannot add another work account to Teams at the moment
- How to Update Microsoft Teams to the latest Version
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- Calculate Volume of Sphere - C-Program
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code - Eclipse
- Linux: Create a New User and Password and Login Example - Linux
- Programmatically check if Facebook is installed on Android device - Android
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Fix Power BI error Access to the resource is forbidden when connecting SharePoint Online List as data source - SharePoint
- How to make Android EditText not editable - Android