Sorry, we can’t sync this folder, You’re already syncing a shortcut to a folder from this shared library.
- Login to your Windows 365 Online Account.
- Now go to App Launcher Icon, Select OneDrive icon.
- Now look for the folder that is a shortcut, you will see the icon looks like below,
- Just remove such folders.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Windows,
- How to use SSH in Windows Terminal
- Mac: Sign in Required We cant upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired [Word Excel]
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- How to Create Awesome Quizzes using Windows 365 Forms
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- How to lock cells in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- How to locate Python Installation on Windows (10/11)
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- How to Repeat Last Action F4 on Excel on Mac Like Windows
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Office.com downloading zero byte file name prelanding on Safari browser
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Cmd command get current directory location
- How to update Microsoft Excel on Mac
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel on Mac
- How to turn off Dark Mode in Excel App for Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to add Solver Add-in in Microsoft Excel on Mac
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- How to Freeze Top Row in Excel for Mac
- How to add ruler in Sublime Text tab window - Sublime-Text
- Display List of Databases in mysql Command Line - MySQL
- How to URL Encode Data for a cURL Request Parameters - cURL
- MD5 Hashing in Python - Python
- 573 List of reserved keywords in AWS DynamoDB - AWS
- Install Apache Tomcat ver 8 on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 - Mac-OS-X
- How to create an Autocomplete Android EditText Example - Android
- [Solution] Error: brew cask is no longer a brew command - MacOS