Error 1020 Access denied Cloudflare Ray ID: XXXXXXXXXXXX Your IP: XX.XX.XX.XX Performance & security by Cloudflare What happened? This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Cloudflare 1020 Error Screenshot:
You do not have access to domain-name.com
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again.
The access policies of a site define which visits are allowed. Your current visit is not allowed according to those policies. Only the site owner can change site access policies.
What is the reason for Error 1020?
The reason for the 1020 Error is because an IP (or range) is blocked by the site owner's Cloudflare Firewall Rules.
Fix for Error Code 1020
- If this is your Organization/Office website, reach out to the IT Team and share the details. They should be able to provide you with more details and even fix this issue for you.
- If you own this website, check the server firewall settings.
- Again, if you are the Admin, Check Cloudflare CDN IP Access Rules. Make use of the RAY ID you got in the Firewall Events Log to identify the rule that is being violated here
- As a user, you can take to access the website using a VPN (that you provide you a different Public IP address)
Have Questions? Post them here!
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- How to Install MongoDB in VSCode
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- How to replace with space
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- How to enable Auto-Save Files in VS Code
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- How to fix: Please check your network connection (Retry)
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- Change Font Size in Visual Studio Code
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location? - HowTos
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support - Microsoft
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error - Microsoft
- [Android Studio] How to locate code for activity_main.xml - Android-Studio
- Locate Notepad++ unsaved files backup location - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Android] This view is not constrained vertically: at runtime it will jump to the top unless you add a vertical constraint - Android
- FCM Messages Test Notification!!!! - Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts push alert - News