iOS is the Operating System that runs on all the handheld Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad (now called the iPadOS) and iPod touch.
If you want to know which version of the iOS software has been installed on your Apple device, you can find it out by going to the Settings App > General > About > Software Version
Let's see the above in screenshots:
- On the Home Screen - Tap on the Settings App,
- Locate General and Tap on it,
- Now Click on About,
- You should see the iOS version next to text - "Software Version"
- Tab on Software Version and you should see the built version as well
iOS Build Version List
|iOS Version||Build Version|
|15.1||19B74 / 19B75|
Read more: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201685
- Increase or Decrease iPhone Auto-Lock time
- Xcode - Device is not paired with your computer
- Xcode - No author information was supplied by the version control system
- Xcode - App requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
- Find out your iPhone/iPad/iPod iOS version installed on your device
- Turning on Dark Mode on your iOS Devices
- How to Turn off Face ID on iPhone
- Fix - Unlock iPhone to Continue. Xcode cannot launch App on iPhone because the device is locked.
- Easy way to turn off Auto Brightness on iOS 15
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser - Chrome
- Fix for zsh: command not found: brew - zsh
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device - WhatsApp
- Windows 10 now has a new enhanced Calculator with a new icon - News
- How to submit website to dmoz directory - HowTos