nano is a simple text editor in the style of the Alpine Composer most commonly used as an alternative for Vi Editor.
To exit the nano command you need to first press Control + X keys, you will be displayed with a question at the bottom of the screen,
Save modified buffer (ANSWERING "No" WILL DESTROY CHANGES)? YES NO
If you want to same and exit the changes to the file, press key Y, else press N to exit without saving.
- [Fix] Linux - bash: useradd: command not found
- Calculate days between dates using dateutils ddiff command
- pwd Command - Print Working Directory
- Rename a directory using Linux/Unix command
- How to go to the End of File in Nano Editor
- How to tar.gz a directory or folder Command
- How to remove/delete a directory in Linux/macOs
- How to Display content of a file in Terminal Screen?
- ls command sort by file size [Linix/UNIX/macOS/bash]
- How to Copy Entire Directory to another Directory in Linux
- 3 ways to clear screen on Linux Terminal
- Command to check Last Login or Reboot History of Users and TTYs
- How to check uptime of Linux/Unix/macOS system/server using console command?
- How to backup a file in Linux/Unix
- Command to know the installed Debian version?
- Check SSH/OpenSSH version Command
- 3 Commands to stop Nginx Server
- Linux: Create a New User and Password and Login Example
- How to install npm on Ubuntu
- How to List All Users in Linux
- How to Get the List of Shells on Linux
- Fix - ssh-copy-id no identities found error
- Installing and using unzip Command to unzip a zip file using Terminal
- scp: ssh: connect to host xxxx port 22: Connection refused Error
- zsh hello world example
- [fix] URI is not registered (Settings | Languages & Frameworks | Schemas and DTDs) IntelliJ - Java
- JSON Schema Validator Libraries: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- WARNING: Python 2.7 is not recommended [macOS Big Sur] - MacOS
- Simple Login Page using Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming - Android
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar - MacOS
- Zsh Shell: Custom alias that you may find useful - MacOS
- Installing Android Studio Dolphin on Mac with Apple (M1/M2) Chip - Android-Studio