There are multiple ways you can enable or disable line numbers on your IntelliJ IDE regardless of what programming language IDE you are using (Android Studio, Java for PyCharm for Python), lets see how some examples,
1. Using right click at gutter area
- Move your cursor to the gutter area (left side of any file)
- Right click and select: Show line Numbers,
- The line numbers should be visible.
Note that the above solution is a temporary solution.
2. Using Search Everywhere Option
- Press Shift Key Twice,
- Type: Show line Numbers,
- Turn ON the option.
3. Using System Preferences,
- Go to IDEA IntelliJ and Select Preferences (this is for macOS, on Windows it may vary),
- Go to Editor -> General -> Appearance,
- Select the checkbox: Show line Numbers
This is a permanent solution, even if you close the IDE and reopen, you will be able to persist the change.
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps
- How to replace &nbsp; with space
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to find lost AirPods?
- cURL HTTP GET request command examples
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- [Fix] Steam: Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command
- How to use HashTags # correctly on Social Media Facebook Twitter
- Hide files and folders on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed - Android
- Bootstrap Nav Menu Dropdown on hover - Bootstrap
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code - Android
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog - Android
- Error 404 Tomcat homepage http://localhost:8080/ not displayed - Tomcat
- Hyperlink in html (anchor tag) without a underline - Html
- Change Max and Min Value of Android Seekbar Programmatically - Android
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones - Android
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception - SharePoint
- Adding Sub Headings to Bootstrap Header tags - Html
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell - Google
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info - HowTos
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android AlertDialog Programatically Example - Android