Today 12th September 2022 and iOS 16 is now available to install on your iPhone,
Step by Step process to Upgrade iPhone to iOS 16
- Go to the Settings App,
- Now Tap on General,
- Now Tap on Software Update,
- You should see that iOS 16 is ready for download: Click on Download and Install
- It may take a while for it to get downloaded and preparing update,
- You will be prompted to add your iPhone's passcode
- Your Phone will get restarted and you will see the white Apple logo with the progress line
- Once done you should be on the new home screen!
✏️ Note: It may take some time for the iOS 16 update to be available for your iPhone device, it may take a couple of hours post the 7th of September Apple event ends.
Check the list of Devices that can get iOS 16 update
Before you try to look for the new iOS update, please check the list to see if your iPhone is supported,
List of iPhones that with iOS 16 Support:iPhone 8 iPhone 8 Plus iPhone X iPhone XS iPhone XS Max iPhone XR iPhone 11 iPhone 11 Pro iPhone 11 Pro Max iPhone 12 iPhone 12 Mini iPhone 12 Pro iPhone 12 Pro Max. iPhone 13. iPhone 13 Mini. iPhone 13 Pro. iPhone 13 Pro Max. iPhone SE (second generation and later).
List of iPhones that will not have support for iOS 16:iPhone 7 Plus iPhone 7 iPhone SE (1st Gen) iPhone 6S Plus iPhone 6S iPhone 5C iPhone 5 iPhone 4S iPhone 4 (GSM/CDMA) iPhone 3GS iPhone 3G iPhone (1st Gen)
List of new features will you get in iOS 16
- A whole new lockscreen
- Messages can now undo send, mark as unread, and recover deleted messages.
- SharePlay via Messages
- Messages Collaboration API
- Mails: Smart search corrections, undo send, Scheduled send, Remind me
- Shared Tab Groups in Safari Browser
- Live Text in videos
- New languages for Live Text
- Enhancements to Siri
- Emoji support in Dicatation
- Multi-stop routing Maps
- All-new Home app
- Enhancements to Focus.
- iCloud Shared Photo Library
- Health App: Track your medications, Reminders for medications, and Medicine Logging
- Fitness app for all iPhone users
- Family Sharing: Improved child account setup
- Next generation of CarPlay
- Rapid Security Response
- Many new enhancements to Accessibility.
And much more read: https://www.apple.com/in/ios/ios-16-preview/features/
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to create a New Project in Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Fix: This app is no longer shared with you error iPhone or iPad iOS
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- Find Restroom Near Me - Closest Toilet Nearby Using Your Current Location
- How to install xz data compression software using Brew
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- How to Scan iPhone for Virus? Is Antivirus it really required?
- 100+ SEO Tips to improve your website search ranking
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to Fix Spelling Errors on Microsoft Word for Mac
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- [Fix] Error 1020 Cloudflare: Access was denied
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location?
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- How to Connect to AWS Windows EC2 UI Instance from M1 Mac (Updated 2022)
- How to replace with space
- VS Code Remove Unused Imports Keyboard Shortcut
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell
- remove div vertical scroll - Html
- SharePoint Managed Metadata Hidden Taxonomy List - TaxonomyHiddenList - SharePoint
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur - Python
- Center Align TextView Android Horizontally or Vertically - Android
- W3 : character data is not allowed here html validation error - Html
- [Fix] Microsoft Teams No Network Connection Please check your network settings and try again.  - Teams
- How to install Android Studio Chipmunk and SDK tools on macOS (2021.2) - Android-Studio
- Change the default Line Encoding Notepad++ (CR LF) - NotepadPlusPlus