Today 12th September 2022 and iOS 16 is now available to install on your iPhone,
Step by Step process to Upgrade iPhone to iOS 16
- Go to the Settings App,
- Now Tap on General,
- Now Tap on Software Update,
- You should see that iOS 16 is ready for download: Click on Download and Install
- It may take a while for it to get downloaded and preparing update,
- You will be prompted to add your iPhone's passcode
- Your Phone will get restarted and you will see the white Apple logo with the progress line
- Once done you should be on the new home screen!
✏️ Note: It may take some time for the iOS 16 update to be available for your iPhone device, it may take a couple of hours post the 7th of September Apple event ends.
Check the list of Devices that can get iOS 16 update
Before you try to look for the new iOS update, please check the list to see if your iPhone is supported,
List of iPhones that with iOS 16 Support:iPhone 8 iPhone 8 Plus iPhone X iPhone XS iPhone XS Max iPhone XR iPhone 11 iPhone 11 Pro iPhone 11 Pro Max iPhone 12 iPhone 12 Mini iPhone 12 Pro iPhone 12 Pro Max. iPhone 13. iPhone 13 Mini. iPhone 13 Pro. iPhone 13 Pro Max. iPhone SE (second generation and later).
List of iPhones that will not have support for iOS 16:iPhone 7 Plus iPhone 7 iPhone SE (1st Gen) iPhone 6S Plus iPhone 6S iPhone 5C iPhone 5 iPhone 4S iPhone 4 (GSM/CDMA) iPhone 3GS iPhone 3G iPhone (1st Gen)
List of new features will you get in iOS 16
- A whole new lockscreen
- Messages can now undo send, mark as unread, and recover deleted messages.
- SharePlay via Messages
- Messages Collaboration API
- Mails: Smart search corrections, undo send, Scheduled send, Remind me
- Shared Tab Groups in Safari Browser
- Live Text in videos
- New languages for Live Text
- Enhancements to Siri
- Emoji support in Dicatation
- Multi-stop routing Maps
- All-new Home app
- Enhancements to Focus.
- iCloud Shared Photo Library
- Health App: Track your medications, Reminders for medications, and Medicine Logging
- Fitness app for all iPhone users
- Family Sharing: Improved child account setup
- Next generation of CarPlay
- Rapid Security Response
- Many new enhancements to Accessibility.
And much more read: https://www.apple.com/in/ios/ios-16-preview/features/
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- Create Hidden File or Directory using Shell Command - Linux
- MacoOS - xyz is an app downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it? Alert - MacOS
- How To Change Mac Terminal Text Color - MacOS
- How to add two float numbers in Python - Python
- Java Get Current Date for a Specific Time Zone - Java
- How to run Gradle build in offline mode - Gradle
- [Gmail] Calling in Hangouts will be turned off soon. - News