Below are quick steps to download and install Slack an instant messaging app on your Mac.
Step 1: Open Spotlight Search (keyboard shortcut - F4 or Command + ⌘ Spacebar) and type App Store and open.
Step 2: Now Search Slack for Desktop and click on the Get button to download.
Step 3: Once the download is complete, you can open Slack using Spotlight Search or using Launchpad (thump and 3 finder pinch on the Macbook trackpad).
Step 4: For the first time you open the app you will ask to accept the message:
"Slack" would like to access files in your Downloads folder. This app saves downloaded files to your Downloads folder. Don't Allow OK
Step 5: Finally, you will see the home screen, click on "Sign In to Slack" and it will take you to the web browser and ask you to sign in. Once this step is complete you have access to Slack on your Mac!
Hope it helps!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to remove Extra Spaces in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Two Ways to Extract rar (*.rar) files on Mac - MacOS
- Java Multi-line String Example - Java
- Java 8 Leap year check using Year class from java.time api - Java
- Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online edit grid view - use undo and redo changes - SharePoint
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Docker Commit Command with Examples - Docker
- How to get Java Thread name Example [Program] - Java