If you trying to open the Docker Desktop App on the Mac and you see it not loading/booting up, you may have to kill its process running in the background that may be having issues.Fix Setps:
First try to Force Quit Docker by going under macOS Menu: Apple Logo -> Force Quit...
- Open Activity Monitor using Spotlight Search,
- Now under CPU see if you can see Docker,
- Now Select Docker on the list and click on the X button as highlighted in the image,
- You will get a prompt, Select Quit or Force Quit,
Are you sure you want to quit this process? Do you really want to quit "Docker"? Quit Force Quit Cancel
- Now when you try to Open Docker Desktop again it should open like a charm!
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Docker,
- How to docker remove a container when it exits
- Install Python on Alpine Linux - Docker
- How to Rename Docker Image with none TAG and REPOSITORY?
- Remove all stopped containers in Docker using prune command
- [Fix] Docker Error response from daemon: manifest for :latest not found: manifest unknown
- [fix] Error response from daemon: conflict unable to remove repository reference ubuntu container is using its referenced image
- [Docker] Install Python3 on Alpine Linux
- Unable to find image docker latest locally
- How to Stop/Cancel/kill docker image pull
- How to know the Docker Engine Version
- [fix] Docker: OCI runtime exec failed unable to start container process
- [Solution] Alpine Docker apt-get: not found
- Install and Run Cassandra on Docker Desktop
- Install node on Alpine Linux Docker
- How to Copy files from Docker Container to Host System
- Install the minimal Linux on Docker (only 5 mb Alpine Linux)
- How to stop and start a docker container
- Docker - Error response from daemon: You cannot remove a running container
- Open Docker Desktop from macOS Terminal
- How to check installed docker version command
- How to know the Docker Sandbox ID of a Container Network?
- [fix] docker: Error response from daemon: dial unix docker.raw.sock: connect: no such file or directory.
- [Docker] Install Git on Alpine Linux
- Docker MySQL Compose File with Volume Example
- [fix] Docker: Alpine Linux - /bin/sh: bash: not found
- Display List of Databases in mysql Command Line - MySQL
- How to get file path in Idea IntelliJ IDE - Java
- How to check your IP using bash for Windows? - Bash
- Android AlertDialog Programatically Example - Android
- All directional arrows codes for HTML - Html
- What is macOS Ventura? - MacOS
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine - Android
- How to create SharePoint Document Library - SharePoint