If you want to know the current location, in which folder or directory you are while using Windows CMD (Command Line Interface), you can make use of cd command,
Command: cd - This command can be used to displays the name of or to change the current directory.
D:\Games>cd D:\Games D:\Games>
If you want to print the current location in a Shell Script you can wrap the cd with percentage sign example %cd%,
D:\Games>echo "Current Location is %cd%" "Current Location is D:\Games"
@echo off set location=%cd% echo Your current dir is %location% pause
C:\Users\C2c\Desktop>sample.bat Your current dir is C:\Users\C2c\Desktop Press any key to continue . . .
- Copy entire directory using Terminal Command [Linux, Mac, Bash] - Linux
- macOS R installation steps - MacOS
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location - Chrome
- How to get more information about npm using brew command - HowTos
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results - Microsoft