If you work with Visual Studio Code (VS Code) and want to clone a BitBucket repo in it, the quickest way to do it is as follows,
- Login to your BitBucket account,
- Go to your repo and click Clone.
- Now select the option "Clone in VS Code"
- Allow Do you want to allow this page to open “Visual Studio Code.app”?
- If the BitBucket extension is not installed you will get the below message, Click on Install and Open
Extension 'Jira and Bitbucket (Atlassian Labs)' is not installed. Would you like to install the extension and open this URL?
Jira and Bitbucket (Atlassian Labs) (atlassian.atlascode) wants to open a URL:
If the extenstion exists, you may see: Allow an extension to open this URI? click Open
- Select Clone a new copy from Palette,
- Once cloned you would see a message: Would you like to open the cloned repository, or add it to the current workspace? click Open or Open in new Window
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- How to comment code in Python - Python
- How to Open Calculator using Mac Terminal - MacOS
- say command macOS terminal examples - MacOS
- Robinhood unexpected server error - Android
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Implementing Merge Sort Algorithm in Java Program - Java
- How to create MD5 digest in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- SharePoint installation - Appfabric installation failed because installer MSI returned with error code:1603 - SharePoint