In order to find out the list of all local branches of your project make use of the git branch command,Example:
% git branch feature/JIRA-1 feature/JIRA-B * master main release
As in the above example, you do not need to pass any options, all the branches that are available locally will be displayed in alphabetical order with an asterisk (*) in front of the current branch that you are on.
✌️Press the q button to come back to the shell from the list branch results.
- How to ignore files in git using .gitignore file
- How to update expired GitHub token on local git remote config
- How to undo last Git Commit on Local Repository?
- Git Commit - Author identity unknown, Please tell me who you are email
- Git: Step-by-Step - How to Push Local Brach to GitHub
- [Solution] fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
- Remove git config at Local, Global or System Levels?
- Change the default git branch name from master to main
- fix fatal: --local can only be used inside a git repository error
- Git Remove Untracked Files using Command
- How to remove or unstage a file from git staged area
- Fix Git: Warning: could not find UI helper GitHub.UI on Windows
- Fix [oh-my-zsh] Cant update: not a git repository
- Get List of all local branches git command
- Github: fatal: Authentication failed Support for password was removed on August 13, 2021
- [fix] fatal: this operation must be run in a work tree in git
- How to Install Git on Windows
- Perform an Empty Commit in Git without anything in Staging Area
- Rename git branch on Local and GitHub Remove using Command
- Fix: error: could not lock config file /etc/gitconfig: Permission denied
- Get the file location of git config values
- Git: Delete Branch Locally and Remotely at Origin
- fatal: Unable to create '/c/git_repo/.git/index.lock': File exists. If no other git process is currently running, this probably means a git process crashed in this repository earlier.
- Github: How to Invite Collaborators
- How to change directory in Git bash
- How to format or prettify XML in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android ListView turns Black or Flickers while Scrolling - Android
- How to Open and Use Microsoft Edge Console - Microsoft
- Turn off Startup Sound on Mac running on macOS Ventura - MacOS
- [Fix] Powershell - Term winget is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function or script file - Powershell
- Device not compatible error Android Google Play Store - Android
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout - Android
- Find Restroom Near Me - Closest Toilet Nearby Using Your Current Location - HowTos