In order to find out the list of all local branches of your project make use of the git branch command,Example:
% git branch feature/JIRA-1 feature/JIRA-B * master main release
As in the above example, you do not need to pass any options, all the branches that are available locally will be displayed in alphabetical order with an asterisk (*) in front of the current branch that you are on.
✌️Press the q button to come back to the shell from the list branch results.
- [Fixed] Git Clone email@example.com: Permission denied (publickey) Could not read from remote repository Fatal error
- Github: How to Invite Collaborators
- Git Commit - Author identity unknown, Please tell me who you are email
- [Solution] fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
- [fix] zsh: command not found: git
- Github: fatal: Authentication failed Support for password was removed on August 13, 2021
- Get List of all local branches git command
- Git Revision Questions Before the Interview
- git fatal: Authentication failed error [fix]
- How to Install Git on Ubuntu Linux
- GitHub: How to Search Code
- How to change Git Default Author and Committer details in Eclipse
- How to check your installed version of Git
- Install GitHub Command Line Tool on Mac
- How to Merge Branch into Master Branch
- Perform an Empty Commit in Git without anything in Staging Area
- Git Fix: fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories Error
- How to undo last Git Commit on Local Repository?
- git command to remove/unstage files from staging area
- Step-by-Step: Setting up Docker + Ubuntu Linux + Git + GitHub Tutorial
- Remove git config at Local, Global or System Levels?
- Fix [oh-my-zsh] Cant update: not a git repository
- Git Config Command - A Deep Dive
- fatal: Unable to create '/c/git_repo/.git/index.lock': File exists. If no other git process is currently running, this probably means a git process crashed in this repository earlier.
- How to change directory in Git bash
- [git] fatal: clean.requireForce defaults to true nor -f given; refusing to clean - Git
- macOS 13 Ventura - The New About this Mac Window - MacOS
- Open PowerShell Terminal in Visual Studio Code (VSCode) - Powershell
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity - Android
- Base64 Encoding Decoding in Python Programming - Python
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request - Google
- How to activate and use Microsoft Teams Together mode - Microsoft
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect - Microsoft