If you are one of those who like to work on the Terminal (Command Line) and want to open Docker Desktop from Terminal, you can do that with open command followed by the path of the Docker App.Command:
% open /Applications/Docker.app/
When you run this command, Docker should get loaded and you should see it over your Apple Menu bar and the dock.
✌️ You will be prompted to enter your Mac password when you run this command, if you want to skip that run this command with sudo.
- How to docker remove a container when it exits
- Install Python on Alpine Linux - Docker
- How to Rename Docker Image with none TAG and REPOSITORY?
- Remove all stopped containers in Docker using prune command
- [Fix] Docker Error response from daemon: manifest for :latest not found: manifest unknown
- [fix] Error response from daemon: conflict unable to remove repository reference ubuntu container is using its referenced image
- [Docker] Install Python3 on Alpine Linux
- Unable to find image docker latest locally
- How to Stop/Cancel/kill docker image pull
- How to know the Docker Engine Version
- [fix] Docker: OCI runtime exec failed unable to start container process
- [Solution] Alpine Docker apt-get: not found
- Install and Run Cassandra on Docker Desktop
- Install node on Alpine Linux Docker
- How to Copy files from Docker Container to Host System
- Install the minimal Linux on Docker (only 5 mb Alpine Linux)
- How to stop and start a docker container
- Docker - Error response from daemon: You cannot remove a running container
- Open Docker Desktop from macOS Terminal
- How to check installed docker version command
- How to know the Docker Sandbox ID of a Container Network?
- [fix] docker: Error response from daemon: dial unix docker.raw.sock: connect: no such file or directory.
- [Docker] Install Git on Alpine Linux
- Docker MySQL Compose File with Volume Example
- [fix] Docker: Alpine Linux - /bin/sh: bash: not found
- Splitting String in Java with Examples - Java
- How to docker remove a container when it exits - Docker
- Compare two lists in Python and return matches - Python
- [fix] iCloud - Verification Failed: An unknown error occurred Apple ID - iOS
- Fix: Unable to edit text in TextEdit on Mac - MacOS
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17 - iOS
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages - MacOS
- [fix] NullPointerException Cannot Invoke findById because Repository is null - Java Spring - Java