If you are one of those who like to work on the Terminal (Command Line) and want to open Docker Desktop from Terminal, you can do that with open command followed by the path of the Docker App.Command:
% open /Applications/Docker.app/
When you run this command, Docker should get loaded and you should see it over your Apple Menu bar and the dock.
✌️ You will be prompted to enter your Mac password when you run this command, if you want to skip that run this command with sudo.
- [Fix] Docker Error response from daemon: manifest for :latest not found: manifest unknown
- How to check installed docker version command
- Unable to find image docker latest locally
- [fix] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?
- Open Docker Desktop from macOS Terminal
- How to Stop/Cancel/kill docker image pull
- How to know docker Engine details
- How to know list of images available on your device
- Install the minimal Linux on Docker (only 5 mb Alpine Linux)
- Java 8: Steam map with Code Examples - Java
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365 - SharePoint
- How to make a div tag clickable - Html
- [Maven] Multiple annotations found at this line pom.xml CoreException, ArtifactResolutionException - Java
- ASCII to HEX and HEX to ASCII Conversion Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon - Facebook
- How to add ruler in Sublime Text tab window - Sublime-Text
- Detect Data roaming in Android Application - Android