You're using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends. Increase the license quantity for your paid subscription.
You will see the above warning message in your Microsoft 365 Admin Center if you are using a trial of Microsoft 365 Business Plan and you have added/assigned more user licenses than what you are planning to get billed for when the trial ends.
On Microsoft 365 Business Basic Trial you are offered with 25 licenses. Under Paid subscription I have only one License, but I have created two users and hence the warning.
Based on what your plans are you can adjust the number of licenses you want to purchase under Paid subscription -> Add more licenses or Remove licenses
Found this helpful:
Understand subscriptions and licenses in Microsoft 365 for business
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- [Fix] Microsoft AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request.
- Remove Possible Data Loss Message from Microsoft Excel
- [Fix] Cannot connect to Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18456
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- Fix Power Automate FLOW error - InvalidTemplate Unable to process template language expressions in action
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to turn off Dark theme in Excel for Mac
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached
- Save a Notepad file as Microsoft Excel file
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- Microsoft Office Mac Ventura: System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run
- Fix Error CAA50021 - Number of retry attempts exceeds expectation - Microsoft 365 Apps
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- Change Android EditText Cursor Height - Android
- How to clear MySQL Console Screen - MySQL
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line - Eclipse
- [Fix] Docker Run unknown shorthand flag: 'r' in -rm - Docker
- Remove AirDrop Icon from macOS Menu Bar - MacOS
- Failed to sync Gradle project Error:failed to find target android-23 - Android
- How to Word-Warp Console logs in IntelliJ - Java
- Check help on commands while being on sftp> prompt - FTP