You're using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends. Increase the license quantity for your paid subscription.
You will see the above warning message in your Microsoft 365 Admin Center if you are using a trial of Microsoft 365 Business Plan and you have added/assigned more user licenses than what you are planning to get billed for when the trial ends.
On Microsoft 365 Business Basic Trial you are offered with 25 licenses. Under Paid subscription I have only one License, but I have created two users and hence the warning.
Based on what your plans are you can adjust the number of licenses you want to purchase under Paid subscription -> Add more licenses or Remove licenses
Found this helpful:
Understand subscriptions and licenses in Microsoft 365 for business
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- [Fix] Microsoft AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request.
- Microsoft Edge Fix: ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED
- Fix - 412 Cookies Are Disabled error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- Fix Power Automate FLOW error - InvalidTemplate Unable to process template language expressions in action
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- How to activate and use Microsoft Teams Together mode
- Install Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) Client on Mac
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- The authenticated user is not authorized to access this resource - Stream/SharePoint/Teams/OneNote
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Convert GMT/UTC timezone in Excel to EST, CST, MST, PST, AST and HST
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- Remove Possible Data Loss Message from Microsoft Excel
- How to Open and Use Microsoft Edge Console
- GitHub: How to Search Code - Git
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin - Teams
- Base64 Encoding Decoding in Python Programming - Python
- How to know docker Engine details - Docker
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups - SharePoint
- Display (Show) bookmarks bar Safari - HowTos
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace - Eclipse
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac] - Android