If you want to automate or install Docker Desktop on Mac using Terminal Command you can make use of the Docker Cask command.Docker Desktop installation logs:
% brew install --cask docker ... ==> Auto-updated Homebrew! ==> Tapping homebrew/cask Cloning into '/opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-cask'... ... Receiving objects: 92% (627470/682032), 312.41 MiB | 1.77 MiB/s Resolving deltas: 100% (484134/484134), done. Tapped 4106 casks (4,178 files, 345MB). ... ==> Downloading https://desktop.docker.com/mac/main/arm64/89412/Docker.dmg ==> Installing Cask docker ==> Moving App 'Docker.app' to '/Applications/Docker.app' ==> Linking Binary 'docker-compose.bash-completion' to '/opt/homebrew/etc/bash_c ... ==> Linking Binary 'docker.bash-completion' to '/opt/homebrew/etc/bash_completio 🍺 docker was successfully installed!
Not just type Docker in Spotlight Search and you should be able to find it.
The first usage will give you a message "Docker Desktop needs privileged access." Docker Desktop needs privileged access to install its networking components and links to the Docker apps. You will be asked for your password.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to docker remove a container when it exits
- Install Python on Alpine Linux - Docker
- How to Rename Docker Image with none TAG and REPOSITORY?
- Remove all stopped containers in Docker using prune command
- [Fix] Docker Error response from daemon: manifest for :latest not found: manifest unknown
- [fix] Error response from daemon: conflict unable to remove repository reference ubuntu container is using its referenced image
- [Docker] Install Python3 on Alpine Linux
- Unable to find image docker latest locally
- How to Stop/Cancel/kill docker image pull
- How to know the Docker Engine Version
- [fix] Docker: OCI runtime exec failed unable to start container process
- [Solution] Alpine Docker apt-get: not found
- Install and Run Cassandra on Docker Desktop
- Install node on Alpine Linux Docker
- How to Copy files from Docker Container to Host System
- Install the minimal Linux on Docker (only 5 mb Alpine Linux)
- How to stop and start a docker container
- Docker - Error response from daemon: You cannot remove a running container
- Open Docker Desktop from macOS Terminal
- How to check installed docker version command
- How to know the Docker Sandbox ID of a Container Network?
- [fix] docker: Error response from daemon: dial unix docker.raw.sock: connect: no such file or directory.
- [Docker] Install Git on Alpine Linux
- Docker MySQL Compose File with Volume Example
- [fix] Docker: Alpine Linux - /bin/sh: bash: not found
- Notepad++ select all above or below lines - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search - SharePoint
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request - Google
- [Mac] Localhost at port 80 says It Works! - MacOS
- Right Align Text in Bootstrap framework - Bootstrap
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll - Eclipse
- Quickly install Apache Server on Ubuntu Linux - Ubuntu