If you see the below error message when trying to configure a new Android Project in Android Studio IDE, then you need to make sure that the Package Name is chosen correctly.
The package must have at least one '.' separator
Make sure that the package name has at least one dot in it. example com.code2care, but if you know how package names are chosen then it should have 2 dots and 3 words in it,
- com.facebook.katana: This is Facebook App for Android Package name
- com.android.chrome: This is for Android Chrome Browser
So the 1st part of the package name is the domain e.g. com, org, net e.t.c, the 2nd part is your company name, 3rd part is the app name.
Note: As this will be your java package - it should only contain lower case text per convention.
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1
- Android Studio: Cannot perform refactoring operation
- Error running 'app': No target device found.
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut
- Generate Facebook android SDK keyhash using java code - Android
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies - HowTos
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted. - Android
- Sharing Multiple Images to Twitter App from your App - Twitter
- Remove Html head and body tags from ckeditor source - Html
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template - Android-Studio
- hibernate.cfg.xml Configuration and Mapping xml Example - Java
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1 - Android-Studio
- Android : IOException: Unable to open sync connection! - Android
- How to take a screenshot of android emulator (AVD) screen - Android
- Setup synonyms or alias or thesaurus in SharePoint - SharePoint
- Cannot start Android Studio. No JDK found - Android-Studio
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found - Android-Studio
- Change Android Toast Position - Android
- Running Android Lint has encountered a problem NullPointerException Error - Android