In order to convert text from lower to upper or vice-versa in Notepad++, try the following steps,
- Open your text file in Notepad++
- Select the text from the file you want to convert (or Ctrl+A if you want to change case for the whole file).
- Now go to Menu -> Edit -> Convert to case
- Here you can select Upper/lower option.
- Based on what you select you would see the text being changed.
Note: You can also use Keyboard shortcuts - Ctrl + Shift + U for UPPERCASE or Ctrl + U for lowercase conversion.
- Thank you for the keyboard shortcut!!
23 Jul 2020 09:07:56 GMT
- Further comments disabled!
More Posts related to NotepadPlusPlus,
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for macOS
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Notepad++ do not show CRLF characters
- Reduce the size of Tabs on Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- Fix: Notepad++ bottom status bar not visible
- Notepad++ Hex Editor
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- [Tutorial] Write And Run Python Code In Notepad++ Editor
- How to install XML Tools Plugin Notepad++
- Customizing Notepad++ New Document Line Encoding: CR/LF/CR LF
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- How to recover unsaved notepad file Windows 10
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- [Fix] Notepad++ tab not visible (hidden)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- Multiple line editing in Notepad++
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Bootstrap Nav Menu Dropdown on hover - Bootstrap
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal - MacOS
- How to check PowerShell version - Powershell
- Docker - Error response from daemon: You cannot remove a running container - Docker
- Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end users experience - Java
- Java Read and Write Properties file with Examples - Java
- Notepad++ insert a blank line above or below the current line example - NotepadPlusPlus
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome] - Chrome