In order to convert text from lower to upper or vice-versa in Notepad++, try the following steps,
- Open your text file in Notepad++
- Select the text from the file you want to convert (or Ctrl+A if you want to change case for the whole file).
- Now go to Menu -> Edit -> Convert to case
- Here you can select Upper/lower option.
- Based on what you select you would see the text being changed.
Note: You can also use Keyboard shortcuts - Ctrl + Shift + U for UPPERCASE or Ctrl + U for lowercase conversion.
More Posts related to NotepadPlusPlus,
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Base 64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Compare two text files in Notepad++
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- How to display only IP address using Terminal command - HowTos
- PHP drag and drop file upload tutorial using dropzone.js - PHP
- Spotify is down for iOS and Android globally - error no internet connection available, something went wrong - News
- Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - C-Program
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android