Today when I got up and unlocked my iPhone I noticed an alert pop-up that said "A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta." I ignored the message thinking it must be a new beta update and I might install it later. But sooner I realized that this message was getting popped-up every time I unlocked my iPhone SE.
When this became a bit annoying went to see if there was an update available under,
Settings -> General -> Software Updates.
Well, it said "checking for updates" for a while, and then hmmm,
iOS 14.2: Your software is up to date.
So I went on the see on Twitter and Reddit to see if I am not the only one and yes, that's right it's not just me :) many iPhone (be it iPhone 12, 11, X, XR, or SE) users complaining about it just like what happened back in 2018 with iOS 12.
⚠️ Update: It seems that there is no solution to this issue yet! I hope Apple releases a fix of it soon.
✔️ Update: 31-10-2020: A new GM iOS 14.2 is now available for developers and public beta testers, download and update, this annoying pop-up would go away!
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent - WhatsApp
- 🎃 Trending, Popular Halloween hashtags for year 2020 🎃 [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat] - Hashtags
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- How to recover SharePoint FARM if the SQL Server IP changes - SharePoint
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser - SharePoint
- error CAML Query containing special characters - SharePoint
- 4 Open Source SQLite Editor for Mac OS X , Windows and Linux - Mac-OS-X
- Android Emulator Screenshot saved location - Android-Studio