When I first moved from a Windows to a macOS Macbook, the first keyboard shortcuts that I had to learn was Cut, Copy, and Paste 😊. I know you must be thinking it is so trivial! Well yes it is but you must know that we use Command Key ⌘ in combination with keys like X - to cut, C - to copy and - V to paste on windows - this will not work on macOS, you will have to use the Command button instead - Look for this symbol on your Mac Keyboard - ⌘
How to do CUT operation with keyboard on Mac?
Command (or Cmd) ⌘ and X
When both of these keys are pressed together the selected item or text will be copied to the Clipboard. If it's the text, the selected text will be removed from the document and cached in the clipboard.
How to do the COPY operation with the keyboard on Mac?
Command (or Cmd) ⌘ and C
When both of these keys are pressed together the selected item or text will be copied to the Clipboard.
How to do the PASTE operation with the keyboard on Mac?
Command (or Cmd) ⌘ and V
When both of these keys are pressed together the Clipboard item or text will be attached/appended to the current document. If you use these keys on a clipped file it will get pasted to any other location.
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH - Chrome
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct - SharePoint
- Add scroll to div element in HTML Css - CSS
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile - SharePoint
- Transfer files between Android and Mac OS X using usb cable - Mac-OS-X