When I first moved from a Windows to a macOS Macbook, the first keyboard shortcuts that I had to learn was Cut, Copy, and Paste 😊. I know you must be thinking it is so trivial! Well yes it is but you must know that we use Command Key ⌘ in combination with keys like X - to cut, C - to copy and - V to paste on windows - this will not work on macOS, you will have to use the Command button instead - Look for this symbol on your Mac Keyboard - ⌘
How to do CUT operation with keyboard on Mac?
Command (or Cmd) ⌘ and X
When both of these keys are pressed together the selected item or text will be copied to the Clipboard. If it's the text, the selected text will be removed from the document and cached in the clipboard.
How to do the COPY operation with the keyboard on Mac?
Command (or Cmd) ⌘ and C
When both of these keys are pressed together the selected item or text will be copied to the Clipboard.
How to do the PASTE operation with the keyboard on Mac?
Command (or Cmd) ⌘ and V
When both of these keys are pressed together the Clipboard item or text will be attached/appended to the current document. If you use these keys on a clipped file it will get pasted to any other location.
- Android : DeviceMonitor] Sending Tracking request failed! Error - Android
- Cut, Copy and Paste commands for mac - MacOS
- How to make Text in TextView bold and italic in Android - Android
- Android Parsing Data for android-L failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 Error - Android
- Setting Java_Home Environment variable on Windows Operating System - Java
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App - WhatsApp
- AlertDialog with image using ImageView Example - Android
- SharePoint PowerShell - How to get list item by ID using GetItemById - SharePoint
- How to add border to Android TextView - Android
- Delete Android Studio Projects - Android-Studio
- list of jars required for hibernate 4.x.x - Java
- How to Change Text Size for Android ActionBar - Android
- Eclipse : A java Runtime Environment (JRE) or Java Development kit (JDK) must be available - Java
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx - SharePoint