If you recently logged into your Gmail account you must have seen the above message stating callings in Hangouts will be turned off soon, as you must have used Hangouts to call international and domestic phone numbers before this will not be possible from early 2021 if you read Google's official article
If you are in the US, you can continue to make phone calls by upgrading to Google Voice. If you are not in the US or do not want to upgrade to Google Voice, you can continue to use the Hangouts call phones feature until late 2020 with access to classic Hangouts. You can also request a refund of your eligible calling credit.
Google Voice lets you send text messages from your computer to any mobile phone, it lets you read your voicemails and make international calls at low rates. You can block unwanted callers and see the caller details when you receive a call.Link: https://voice.google.com/u/0/signup
Have Questions? Post them here!
- 5 Programming Languages to Learn in the Year 2021
- Mac - Steam Needs to Be Online to Update. Please confirm your network connection and try again error
- Uber and UberEats App down - issues with network, login, navigation, fare price, orders
- John Robert Lewis dies at 80
- Tesla hit by a complete network and mobile app outage - 23 Sept 2020 11am ET (US and Europe)
- Hurry! Uninstall Adobe Flash Player - End Of Life, support end in December 2020
- airbnb website and mobile App is down worldwide - clear browser cache or reinstall app to fix error
- Telegram down in Europe - users facing connection issues and 500 Internal Server error
- [Gmail] Calling in Hangouts will be turned off soon.
- Spotify is down for iOS and Android globally - error no internet connection available, something went wrong
- How to display only IP address using Terminal command - HowTos
- PHP drag and drop file upload tutorial using dropzone.js - PHP
- Spotify is down for iOS and Android globally - error no internet connection available, something went wrong - News
- Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - C-Program
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android