AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. If that is not the case, delete the files at C:\Users\user\.android\avd/Pixel_2_API_15.avd/*.lock and try again.
The above error while running Android Virtual Device (AVD) may come up when the lock of the AVD was not released correctly, there are few things you can try to resolve this issue,
- Go to Tools ? AVD Manager
- Select your AVD device and under Actions click on the down arrow and click on Stop.
- Now try running the AVD again, it should work.
If the above does not work for you then you can try deleting all the lock files and folders under the location thats prompted in the error,
- Go to the location as seen in the error: example: C:\Users\user\.android\avd/Pixel_2_API_15.avd/
- Now delete all .lock files and folders.
I could see a few of them: hardware-qemu.ini.lock & multiinstance.lock. If while deleting these files you see an error like "The action can't be completed because the folder or a file it is open in another program" that means your AVD is running and you need to close it (or kill its process instance) so you can delete these files.
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio]
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- Android Studio Button onClickListener Example
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout
- [Solution] Android Studio does not displays Toolbar in Layout Design
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available
- How to fix java.net.NoRouteToHostException in Android Studio
- [Android Studio] MainActivity does not exist
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton
- Delete Android Studio Projects
- [Android Studio] Button on click example
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1
- JDK Location in Android Studio
- How to update Android Studio
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio
- How to save IntelliJ IDE Console logs to external log file
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered
- [Solved] Error launching studio
- Hurry! Uninstall Adobe Flash Player - End Of Life, support end in December 2020 - News
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to display Toast in a thread : Android - Android
- PowerShell iterate and get all SharePoint sites and sub sites - SharePoint
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS - MacOS