AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. If that is not the case, delete the files at C:\Users\user\.android\avd/Pixel_2_API_15.avd/*.lock and try again.
The above error while running Android Virtual Device (AVD) may come up when the lock of the AVD was not released correctly, there are few things you can try to resolve this issue,
- Go to Tools ? AVD Manager
- Select your AVD device and under Actions click on the down arrow and click on Stop.
- Now try running the AVD again, it should work.
If the above does not work for you then you can try deleting all the lock files and folders under the location thats prompted in the error,
- Go to the location as seen in the error: example: C:\Users\user\.android\avd/Pixel_2_API_15.avd/
- Now delete all .lock files and folders.
I could see a few of them: hardware-qemu.ini.lock & multiinstance.lock. If while deleting these files you see an error like "The action can't be completed because the folder or a file it is open in another program" that means your AVD is running and you need to close it (or kill its process instance) so you can delete these files.
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem
- Use Netbeans keyboard shortcuts in Android Studio
- Android Studio NoClassDefFoundError: java.awt.Toolkit
- Create assets folder in Android Studio
- Cannot start Android Studio. No JDK found
- Android Studio emulator/Device logCat logs not displayed
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available
- Error running 'app': No target device found.
- How to Search Something (string) in Android Studio Project like Eclipse
- Android Studio : Connection Error : Failed to download patch file
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio]
- How to update Android Studio
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio]
- Android activity main xml stuck loading
- Delete Android Studio Projects
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout
- Android Studio java.net.NoRouteToHostException
- Eclipse like Auto Import Shortcut in Intelij IDE Android Studio
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config - SharePoint
- Rounded Images in Bootstrap framework - Bootstrap
- Java location in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- SharePoint Designer Workflow error - Coercion Failed: Input cannot be null for this coercion - SharePoint
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files - Android-Studio
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n) - Android
- Failed to sync Gradle project Error:failed to find target android-23 - Android
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout - Android
- No CPU ABI system image available for this target Error Android Virtual Device - Android
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Java Code to check if Twitter app is installed on Android device - Android
- Android : Accidental Octal Lint Warning - Android
- Android activity main xml stuck loading - Android-Studio
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Android
- Google Search Hot Trends Screensaver for Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X