AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. If that is not the case, delete the files at C:\Users\user\.android\avd/Pixel_2_API_15.avd/*.lock and try again.
The above error while running Android Virtual Device (AVD) may come up when the lock of the AVD was not released correctly, there are few things you can try to resolve this issue,
- Go to Tools ? AVD Manager
- Select your AVD device and under Actions click on the down arrow and click on Stop.
- Now try running the AVD again, it should work.
If the above does not work for you then you can try deleting all the lock files and folders under the location thats prompted in the error,
- Go to the location as seen in the error: example: C:\Users\user\.android\avd/Pixel_2_API_15.avd/
- Now delete all .lock files and folders.
I could see a few of them: hardware-qemu.ini.lock & multiinstance.lock. If while deleting these files you see an error like "The action can't be completed because the folder or a file it is open in another program" that means your AVD is running and you need to close it (or kill its process instance) so you can delete these files.
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem
- Use Netbeans keyboard shortcuts in Android Studio
- Android Studio NoClassDefFoundError: java.awt.Toolkit
- Create assets folder in Android Studio
- Cannot start Android Studio. No JDK found
- Android Studio emulator/Device logCat logs not displayed
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available
- Error running 'app': No target device found.
- How to Search Something (string) in Android Studio Project like Eclipse
- Android Studio : Connection Error : Failed to download patch file
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio]
- How to update Android Studio
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio]
- Android activity main xml stuck loading
- Delete Android Studio Projects
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout
- Android Studio java.net.NoRouteToHostException
- Eclipse like Auto Import Shortcut in Intelij IDE Android Studio
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template
- Add scroll to div element in HTML Css - CSS
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html) - WhatsApp
- Calculate Volume of Cone - C-Program
- Install Cygwin on Windows PC to learn Objective-C - Objective-C
- Spell check not working in Gmail : Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed - Android
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English - Chrome
- How to See Hidden Folders and Files on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Safari appends .html extension to files that are downloaded - Mac-OS-X
- Sharepoint errors were found when compiling the workflow - SharePoint
- Chessboard with pieces using pure HTML and CSS - Html
- Simple Struts 2 Tutorial in eclipse with tomcat 7 server - Java
- bash: command not found error on macOS Terminal, Linux, Unix or Windows - MacOS
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android