AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. If that is not the case, delete the files at C:\Users\user\.android\avd/Pixel_2_API_15.avd/*.lock and try again.
The above error while running Android Virtual Device (AVD) may come up when the lock of the AVD was not released correctly, there are few things you can try to resolve this issue,
- Go to Tools ? AVD Manager
- Select your AVD device and under Actions click on the down arrow and click on Stop.
- Now try running the AVD again, it should work.
If the above does not work for you then you can try deleting all the lock files and folders under the location thats prompted in the error,
- Go to the location as seen in the error: example: C:\Users\user\.android\avd/Pixel_2_API_15.avd/
- Now delete all .lock files and folders.
I could see a few of them: hardware-qemu.ini.lock & multiinstance.lock. If while deleting these files you see an error like "The action can't be completed because the folder or a file it is open in another program" that means your AVD is running and you need to close it (or kill its process instance) so you can delete these files.
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1
- Android Studio: Cannot perform refactoring operation
- Error running 'app': No target device found.
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut
- How to display Toast in a thread : Android - Android
- Change CKEditor Table Properties default width - CKEditor
- Mac OS X Stuck During Booting Gray Screen Logo and Spinner - Mac-OS-X
- Find Difference of two numbers - C-Program
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent - WhatsApp
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled - Android-Studio
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- W3 : character data is not allowed here html validation error - Html
- List of 60 useful FTP Client Commands to access server - FTP
- Android Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK on Device - Android
- Programmatically Send an Email from Android App using Intent - Android
- jQuery : Move to top of the page - jQuery
- PHP Code for sending Emails - PHP
- Error:The SDK Build Tools revision (XX.X.X) is too low for project. Minimum required is XX.X.X - Android