Google Analytics is by far the best analysis tool to monitor traffic to your website. You may receive Automatic Alerts for change in traffic as emails. Custom email alerts are for the ones you have created to analyze traffic for a certain keyword from a certain country or using other parameters (city, browser type e.t.c). Whenever this event is triggered an email is sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org with title Google Analytics intelligence alert [Month Date, Year]
How to turn off Google Analytics Intelligence alerts:
Example : Dear Google Analytics User, Listed below are custom alerts sent to you by other users of Analytics Intelligence. You can unsubscribe from receiving any alert notification by clicking the "unsubscribe" link. For more details regarding an alert, contact the sender of the alert.
- Login to your Google Analytics account.
- Click on Admin (top menu)
- Now Click on Custom Alerts under VIEW -> PERSONAL TOOLS & ASSETS You would see all your custom alerts here, click on remove -> Confirm Delete
- That's it!
More Posts related to Google,
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- How to Hum a Song to Google to find it out! [Android and iPhone]
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- How to subscribe nest aware?
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- How to open SharePoint Online Modern SPFX links in new tab - SharePoint
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later. - Android
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address - SharePoint
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application - SharePoint
- reCAPTCHA Implementation Tutorial - CSS
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint) - SharePoint
- Install Node on Mac Ventura 13 - MacOS
- How to Download Jira App for Mac - Jira