If you are trying to transfer data from your Android device to your Mac OS X computer and you get "No Android device found" dialog then here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try out :
- Check if the USB cable is well connected.
- Check if you have turned on USB Mass Storage (or Connect as media storage).
- Go to Settings -> Storage -> USB Computer Connection -> Check Media device (MTP) : It lets you transfer media files using Android File Transfer.
If none of the above worked for you then its reason might be a faulty USB cable. Also, make sure that you used USB cable provided by your phone manufacturer only.
More Posts related to Android,
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher - SharePoint
- [Fix] Microsoft AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request. - Microsoft
- Disable Back Button in Android Programmatically - Android
- [Fix] brew: command not found Mac or Linux Terminal Error - MacOS
- Go to Specific file path using Mac Finder - MacOS
- Android Studio Native typeface cannot be made error - Android
- Save Screenshots on Mac in JPG instead of PNG Format - MacOS
- Command to check Last Login or Reboot History of Users and TTYs - Linux