eRail.in API is the Official API for developers to get Indian railway information such as Station List, Trains, Route, Fare. PNR Status, Live Status, Seat/Berth Availability, Cancelled train information, Diverted trains, Rescheduled trains, and so on as JSON objects.
Note that this data is provided for non-commercial use for developers to create innovative mobile applications and websites for that would be useful for commuters.
Note: It seems like eRail.in API service has been suspended until further notice!How to use eRail API
The API works on HTTP protocol and as a developer, you have to register yourself with the service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details,
Subject: Request for Indian Railways API registration Body: To eRail.in API,
I would like to register for Indian Railways API access.
Following are the details : Contact Name : Contact Email ID: Mobile: Company: Address: Website: Commercial/Non-Commercial : Purpose of use :
Once you get approved you will reactive an API key, each request to the server as a URL must contain a Valid API Key, this will help you monitor application usage and set per IP quota/limit
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- [Vi/Vim] How to move cursor to the start of a line - MacOS
- Multiple Microsoft 365 Services Down (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive) - 25 January 2023 (Solved) - Microsoft
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps - HowTos
- Java Jackson ObjectMapper Class with Examples - Java
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey - iOS
- Setting Java_Home Environment variable on Windows Operating System - Java
- Java JDBC: Insert Java 8 LocalDate and Time using PreparedStatement - Java
- Twitch chat down, error loading data, content unavailable, streaming problem - News