eRail.in API is the Official API for developers to get Indian railway information such as Station List, Trains, Route, Fare. PNR Status, Live Status, Seat/Berth Availability, Cancelled train information, Diverted trains, Rescheduled trains, and so on as JSON objects.
Note that this data is provided for non-commercial use for developers to create innovative mobile applications and websites for that would be useful for commuters.
Note: It seems like eRail.in API service has been suspended until further notice!How to use eRail API
The API works on HTTP protocol and as a developer, you have to register yourself with the service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details,
Subject: Request for Indian Railways API registration Body: To eRail.in API,
I would like to register for Indian Railways API access.
Following are the details : Contact Name : Contact Email ID: Mobile: Company: Address: Website: Commercial/Non-Commercial : Purpose of use :
Once you get approved you will reactive an API key, each request to the server as a URL must contain a Valid API Key, this will help you monitor application usage and set per IP quota/limit
- How to create a New Project in Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Fix: This app is no longer shared with you error iPhone or iPad iOS
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- Find Restroom Near Me - Closest Toilet Nearby Using Your Current Location
- How to install xz data compression software using Brew
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- How to Scan iPhone for Virus? Is Antivirus it really required?
- 100+ SEO Tips to improve your website search ranking
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to Fix Spelling Errors on Microsoft Word for Mac
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- [Fix] Error 1020 Cloudflare: Access was denied
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location?
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- How to Connect to AWS Windows EC2 UI Instance from M1 Mac (Updated 2022)
- How to replace with space
- VS Code Remove Unused Imports Keyboard Shortcut
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari - MacOS
- No connection available Use Connect-SPOService before running this CmdLet - SharePoint
- Command to display epoch time Terminal - Linux
- How to change default browser on Mac Monterey - MacOS
- Github: fatal: Authentication failed Support for password was removed on August 13, 2021 - Git
- #HappyBirthdayJimin hashtag trending on BTS Jimin 25th birthday [BTS ARMY] - BTS
- How to empty Trash in macOS? - MacOS
- [Solution] Notepad++ Compare option unavailable - NotepadPlusPlus