If you are trying to get Google's Chrome Web Browser updated to the newer version available and you get an Error message like Update failed (error: 12), then try the following steps :
- Close your Chrome Browser: You may use Keys CTRL + SHIFT + Q on Windows or Command + Q on Mac OS X.
- Restart Chrome.
- Now try updating.
If you still facing issues then do check for Malware on your device using Chrome Cleanup Tool.
If still a problem exists then you may have to re-install Chrome.Read more: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/111996?hl=en
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed - Android-Studio
- BeanDefinitionStoreException IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [spring.xml] - Java
- Base64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- error CAML Query containing special characters - SharePoint
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Disable Chrome Notification bell from Mac OS X menu bar - Mac-OS-X
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail - Google
- List of jars required for Struts2 project - Java
- Error : Facebook SDK AndroidRuntime﹕FATAL EXCEPTION: main - Android
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException - Android
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library. - Eclipse
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically - Android