If you are trying to get Google's Chrome Web Browser updated to the newer version available and you get an Error message like Update failed (error: 12), then try the following steps :
- Close your Chrome Browser: You may use Keys CTRL + SHIFT + Q on Windows or Command + Q on Mac OS X.
- Restart Chrome.
- Now try updating.
If you still facing issues then do check for Malware on your device using Chrome Cleanup Tool.
If still a problem exists then you may have to re-install Chrome.Read more: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/111996?hl=en
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- How to display Toast in a thread : Android - Android
- Change CKEditor Table Properties default width - CKEditor
- Mac OS X Stuck During Booting Gray Screen Logo and Spinner - Mac-OS-X
- Find Difference of two numbers - C-Program
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent - WhatsApp
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled - Android-Studio
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- W3 : character data is not allowed here html validation error - Html
- List of 60 useful FTP Client Commands to access server - FTP
- Android Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK on Device - Android
- Programmatically Send an Email from Android App using Intent - Android
- jQuery : Move to top of the page - jQuery
- PHP Code for sending Emails - PHP
- Error:The SDK Build Tools revision (XX.X.X) is too low for project. Minimum required is XX.X.X - Android