If you are trying to get Google's Chrome Web Browser updated to the newer version available and you get an Error message like Update failed (error: 12), then try the following steps :
- Close your Chrome Browser: You may use Keys CTRL + SHIFT + Q on Windows or Command + Q on Mac OS X.
- Restart Chrome.
- Now try updating.
If you still facing issues then do check for Malware on your device using Chrome Cleanup Tool.
If still a problem exists then you may have to re-install Chrome.Read more: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/111996?hl=en
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf - HowTos
- Add blank lines after each lines using Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to set background color for android layout pragmatically using java and through xml - Android
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent - Android
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered - Android-Studio
- Multiline EditText in Android Example - Android
- Right Align Text in Bootstrap framework - Bootstrap
- SharePoint 2016 error - Could not find file ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplified.xml - SharePoint
- Division between two numbers - C-Program
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle - Google
- How to update Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Add Buttons at the bottom of Android Layout xml file - Android