If you are trying to get Google's Chrome Web Browser updated to the newer version available and you get an Error message like Update failed (error: 12), then try the following steps :
- Close your Chrome Browser: You may use Keys CTRL + SHIFT + Q on Windows or Command + Q on Mac OS X.
- Restart Chrome.
- Now try updating.
If you still facing issues then do check for Malware on your device using Chrome Cleanup Tool.
If still a problem exists then you may have to re-install Chrome.Read more: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/111996?hl=en
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features - SharePoint
- How to make jsfiddle bootstrap ready - CSS
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse - Eclipse
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Android
- SDK Manager: failed to install : Android Studio on Windows - Android-Studio
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7 - Android
- Tutorial : Simple Lightweight Pure CSS based Vertical Navigation Menu - CSS
- Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - C-Program
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request - Google
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name - SharePoint
- Calculate Volume of Cube - C-Program
- The service instance "Microsoft SharePoint Insights" could not be provisioned because of the following error: Authentication information for SPInsights service has not been set yet - SharePoint
- Use Netbeans keyboard shortcuts in Android Studio - Android-Studio